No topic. How is everyone? ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Lazy Sunday for me. Just making some chicken and avocado tortillas with beer battered Onion rings for dinner. Watching Django.

No gambling for me for a long while. Decided to kick it completly into touch for the forseeable future.

Cats are chilled and happy. Work is going good. Got my Brother inlaw starting with me next week. So travel expenses are gone. Usually its 18 quid a day in taxis. So money saved.

Just started a new green venture and gonna be cashing in about 3 months. Wink Wink.

Things could be better but all in all feeling pretty content.

Hows everyone doing today?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Slight hangover ?. So doing as little as possible today. That’s as much as you’ll get out of me today.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

Slight hangover ?. So doing as little as possible today. That’s as much as you’ll get out of me today.

Have a chilled one Haz. Plenty water and some decent grub el sort ya reet out.

??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Hey JB, currently visiting the Mother Xbob and Brother Xbob. Nice relaxed day of being asked hundreds of questions about how things are going ? good to hear things are going better for you ?

Could really handle some onion rings now ?

granpappydave WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Not free bad mate nice to hear things are going well for somebody got me old mam around to day for dinner and bingo on tombola gonna wait till everyone has gone and chill with some old black and white films like Will Hay lol

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’m doing pretty well cheers JB just paid into someone else’s green venture for a delivery ? and about to go get some beers to enjoy my brie, chorizo and lettuce panini with, then im gonna watch legend of the krays

How are the cats getting on with the cat wheel? You gotta post a video of them on it lol.. Happy days on the venture, autos eh? ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Have a chilled one Haz. Plenty water and some decent grub el sort ya reet out.

??

Cheers mate. It will be a walk with the dog. Sunday dinner and watch some footy. That should sort the job. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Green venture haha. You are fooling nobody sir medical purposes i hope ?

Only plans for remainder of the day is to watch wolves hopefully make the final and maybe try get some tickets tonight for wembley ??

Hope all is well and that the cats are enjoying scampering around that wheel ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)