Ninja Ways

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Just thought I’d start a discussion about this slot, has anyone played it?

I was just over at Dunder they offered me some free spins on Starburst so I figured why not, got like £2 from the spins, over to Book of Dead spins that gave me a full line of dog face, kept spinning and left on £5 over to Wild Heist at Peacock Mansion landed a feature which got me back to £12 then it started going dead. I decided I wanted to try something new and spotted Ninja ways.

First impression of the slot: Great mini features with the ninja zipping about putting up wilds (with multi’s) and lines of symbols, really good music and the bonus feature is decent too you get free spins for every scatter that lands and the ninja can trigger and put free spin symbols all over the place for when you don’t land all 3 scatters giving you an extra chance to land the bonus plus during the bonus he can do it retriggering the feature. Graphics and animation of the slot are top notch too, really enjoyed playing this one!

If you get the chance Steve could I request you give it a blast on your next video? Don’t think I’ve seen you play this one yet or perhaps I’ve just missed it.

(Don’t like how Dunder displays how much you win before the bonus is over – ended on 280x though – lots of potential)

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haven’t played it myself yet mate, i saw Paul have a brief bash on his stream, i will click in to it next time i see it 😀

Levskie101 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Played this yesterday, a lot going on in the base game but I managed 1 bonus in around 600 spins. Teasing fucker as well, base game can be ok. Wouldn’t rush to play it again but can see it’s potential

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Aw that sucks man, I never actually landed the bonus from it landing on the reels. I got 2 scatters then one eyed willy popped up and gave me the extra one I needed but then I got bummed by Gandalf on Secret of the Stones…swings and roundabout I guess!

Levskie101 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I don’t think I seen where the ninja can give you an extra chance, maybe I just missed it when it was on auto!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

It might be a rare thing as I played it again today with my weekend booster landed the bonus in less than 100 spins and walked away up but had no help from the ninja this time around. I was watching Nickslots before work and he was saying he had a £4000 hit on it earlier in the week.

Levskie101 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I gave it another bash last night, got the bonus inside 150 spins and had a total of 46 spins for 106X including 2 retriggers from the ninja guy out of nowhere.

Played much better than my first bonus but you need the double wilds and the collosal symbol thing for a big pay.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Not given it a go myself, but seen a few crazy wins over at the big wins section! So it’s obviously a fairly volatile slot. Would be a fun one to watch Steve play!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)