Next video

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Sorry mate after that brutality of that video, we need to top the punishment for you, has to happen,  next video you need to top this one With extra “ what the fuck” hi jinx ….so I’m commanding @seedy to strap you down and get you on ………wild swarm ……there I’ve said it…

(don’t ask me why, but I’ve been fucking around with it this week and I still like the game ….plus @xbob says you have to… )

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Sorry mate after that brutality of that video, we need to top the punishment for you, has to happen,  next video you need to top this one With extra “ what the fuck” hi jinx ….so I’m commanding @seedy to strap you down and get you on ………wild swarm ……there I’ve said it…

(don’t ask me why, but I’ve been fucking around with it this week and I still like the game ….plus @xbob says you have to… )

You do realise that Ste’s hands are bigger than my head I try strap him down I will likely just get picked up and held at arms length with my legs just wiggling about. 🙂

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

You do realise that Ste’s hands are bigger than my head I try strap him down I will likely just get picked up and held at arms length with my legs just wiggling about. 🙂

A sacrifice yes, but what a sacrifice….

igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Seedy, you know too much and could easily threaten him with gamstop. LOOLLLL Jokes aaside, I wonder if that is possible.

I have to say, and I am certainly not being a tosser, I didn’t enjoy the last video so much and that was regardless of the result. I think the reel king is done to death now and these mental and such type of slots are utterly shite. Even watching Will Mc Hideous it became painful and that’s while knowing he is just an advert. I really prefer games that you can see what is happening and maybe miss a thing or two and it catch you with a surprise, not just rapid bombardment of little and nothing and the odd big hit all happening in a second with no real grasp of what is happening. These are of course the lets not do megaways, lets do stupidity. They are a car crash of “fun” to be honest.

Outlaw

igc-rm wrote:

Seedy, you know too much and could easily threaten him with gamstop. LOOLLLL Jokes aaside, I wonder if that is possible.

I have to say, and I am certainly not being a tosser, I didn’t enjoy the last video so much and that was regardless of the result. I think the reel king is done to death now and these mental and such type of slots are utterly shite. Even watching Will Mc Hideous it became painful and that’s while knowing he is just an advert. I really prefer games that you can see what is happening and maybe miss a thing or two and it catch you with a surprise, not just rapid bombardment of little and nothing and the odd big hit all happening in a second with no real grasp of what is happening. These are of course the lets not do megaways, lets do stupidity. They are a car crash of “fun” to be honest.

Yeh mental is that type  of game when you’re like “ what the fuck …. Wait what ….no I don’t get it “, said it before we’d all live a topcat goonies …. Inspector gadget videos…. Just for the character insults …

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)