Next stream ideas

What about a NEW game only low stake session where you are learning as you go?

You must be logged in to participate.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    davieg123 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

What about a NEW game £2 or there about next stream where you are learning as you go. No old favourites???

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Realistically £2 isn’t a low stake though. A low stake is 10p-20p-40p that kind of range. A video of new games would be good, but people will always like Donuts.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Realistically £2 isn’t a low stake though. A low stake is 10p-20p-40p that kind of range. A video of new games would be good, but people will always like Donuts.

Some people ?????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I meant some people will always like donuts. It didn’t look right that post ?‍♂️?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I agree he should play some new ones, there are some great games around at the moment.

Honey Rush doing well

Tower Tumble great game bad graphics.

slot of madness is great but a dick to bonus

Mighty Dragon is back from gamomat.

Honey honey honey from prag isnt tooo bad.

Oddly my new favourite game this week is from Pariplay, who suck usually, but “The good the bad and the wild” is a damn good game.

Alsot he new Yggdrasils – Liliths inferno and Sahara nights are great.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I don’t understand this obsession with donuts. As a non-gambling observer I think it’s boring and never damn well pays from what I’ve seen. Shite graphics, terrible concept, poorly executed and about as inspiring as a dead frog.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

I don’t understand this obsession with donuts. As a non-gambling observer I think it’s boring and never damn well pays from what I’ve seen. Shite graphics, terrible concept, poorly executed and about as inspiring as a dead frog.

Have to disagree here. The maths behind this game is very clever. The concept is quite good. Sure it can be a bitch to pay but it goes over 5,000x

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

PsychicSnail wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Have to disagree here. The maths behind this game is very clever. The concept is quite good. Sure it can be a bitch to pay but it goes over 5,000x

Yeah donuts is ace and it has the ability to ( don’t think any body seen it ) on the multiplier builder before the spins … there is a chance …. a fucking small chance ( so small you need a nats spectacles to see it chance ) that each of the boxes could drop 50x ….. that’s the potential to start the game with each win times by 800x ………….. donuts is the nuts man …..

Clownprosecution WANTED $15
    Blocked

Sometimes when the Bandit is heavily down I question his game choices. There’s only a few games that have the ability to get you out of the hole. Like Creature of the Lagoon at £16 a spin when your £50,000 down?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)