New Year Resolution Horse Race Betting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cooperman15 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Everybody,

Thought I would share my New Years Resolution for Horse Race Betting.

I’ve been gambling on the horses for over 30 years with some good days a quite a few bad days along the way!

As we start the new year I am trying a new approach rather than betting in every other race I will be limiting my bets in 2020 looking to make steady profit throughout the year. The intention is to stick to one bet every Saturday (£100 win or £50 E/W) this may change for the big meetings!

Anyway that’s enough waffle now on to the racing

Today’s Selection runs in the 1.05 Wincanton Ivilnoble £50 each-way @ 8/1

Ivilnoble is a big horse who was always going to better over fences rather than hurdles, that said he ran well on several occasions over hurdles;

2nd to Hold the Note now rated 133 beaten 3/4 length level weigthts

3rd to Breaking Waves now rated 127 beaten 8 1/4 lengths conceding 5lbs

Invilnoble jumped well on chase debut but needed to run and was eventually pulled up

Last time out again jumping well slight mistakes at the last two fences but was still in the lead at the second last before fading on the run in to be beaten 5 lengths it what could turn out to be a very good class 3 chase for Leicester.

Invilnoble has now been dropped to a rating of 120 which I believe give him 7-10 in hand of the handicapper, I cannot see this horse finishing out of the first three!

GOOD LUCK IF YOU GET INVOLVED LETS HOPE WE GET OF TO A FLYING START

COOPERMAN

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’m assuming this was sat in pending till after @seedy ‘s weekend… Hopefully better luck with the next one ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)