New slot relased – King Kong Cash 2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I only just came across this as its exclusive to Pokerstars. Ill do the world fastest review.

Lines – Megaways

Theme – King Kong Cash

Style – Like Bonanza, but there are golden barrels thrown in by kong once in a while which turn into symbols. In the bonus there are more of them.

Bonus – Damn good! Bonanza trigger, so 12 spins with 5 more per scatter. Feature plays as Bonanza, BUT, you collect symbols at the top, same as bonus #3 on KKC. Every 3 symbols gives you a 2 spin retrigger, AND increases the minimum megaways by increasing increments. 1k/2k/5k/10k/20k (20k megaways was a win every spin) and i didnt get further, cant imagine what it pays if you max it.

My results – 600 spins. 2 Bonuses. 175x and 205x. Profit of about 60x total bet after 600 spins. Still playing it as the bonus is fun to see.

Volatility – Seems to be quite high, id say 8/10.

Fun factor – 9/10. I like it.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah really decent game. The bonus did’t seem to shy about dropping in monkeys either most i got to was 10k but all bonuses been good pay wise so far, also on skyvegas I think its the same company if anyone don’t have pokerstars.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’ve played it on skyvegas, and for me personally, even though I’ve put around 1000 spins into it and only had one bonus. It’s one of the best megaways I’ve played. I’ll grow to hate it though, like every other game.

NudePicsForFreeSpins WANTED $20
    Outlaw

I hated the original with a passion it played like a high variance game in the base (killed many balance) but does fuck all in the bonus so I’ll avoid this follow up

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Hi All,

Often lurking but never really post-but just wanted to say thanks to eejit for flagging this slot up! I signed up to Pokerstars to give this slot a bash as I loved the original Blueprint. The first spin gave me £12, I then had golden barrels within ten spins to the tune of £43, and 30 or so spins in the bonus dropped; 60p stake I ended up with 20000 megaways, 21x multiplier and took £436! Not a massive slots player so this was a welcome sign up! Now going through the verification process but I’m sure all will be well! Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)