New Netent slot Vikings

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Have u tried the new Netent slot, Vikigs?

More then 400 spins now, and no bonus yet. Such a high volatility on a Netent?

Maybe Im just unlucky.

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

It seems like u need to moan,no long after I posted this came the bonus for a 130x. It looks like have some potential if u hit a lot of characters on the screen. Hope I will see soon on the Big Wins Category  😉

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Had some free spins on it and in truth it did nothing for me, found it very boring.

However i saw a YT video of the bonus round earlier and it looks to have decent potential so will probably give it a go at some point.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Volatile indeed finally. A group of 20 of us have pushed netent for a volatile game for 6 months now. We finally got one 🙂

It’s all in the raid spins. Hard to get but land the stack and it’s a good shot at 300-1000x

-Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Have you guys read the paytable? The paytable claims that 27 of the character symbols when they pay scattered in the bonus pays out 200,000 coins. That means the max win for a single spin is 20k x bet. Imagine hitting that on any size of bet .. let alone higher stakes.

I hope Bandit gives this slot a good try. Several bonuses I hope. It has to be really volatile to have a max win of that caliber so judging the game based on it’s first bonus would be really unfair.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

LOL just thought id give it a bash on free play just to see what its like,got bonus 2 spins in,hit 20 scatters for 2k(2000x stake)

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

-Dist wrote:

Have you guys read the paytable? The paytable claims that 27 of the character symbols when they pay scattered in the bonus pays out 200,000 coins. That means the max win for a single spin is 20k x bet. Imagine hitting that on any size of bet .. let alone higher stakes.

I hope Bandit gives this slot a good try. Several bonuses I hope. It has to be really volatile to have a max win of that caliber so judging the game based on it’s first bonus would be really unfair.

My win was 40000x coins so max win is 10000x not 20000…but still very big.

-Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

-Dist wrote:

I’m not sure how your win correlates to the max win?

You are right however.. 200,000 coins at the value of 0,01 is obviously 2k .. therefore 10k x bet on 0,20 stake. For some reason I was confused because when I gave the slot a crack I was playing at 0,02 coin value. Still amazing nonetheless.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

-Dist wrote:

ligarr wrote:

-Dist wrote:

I’m not sure how your win correlates to the max win?

You are right however.. 200,000 coins at the value of 0,01 is obviously 2k .. therefore 10k x bet on 0,20 stake. For some reason I was confused because when I gave the slot a crack I was playing at 0,02 coin value. Still amazing nonetheless.

oh as was on £1 stake and winning 40000 coins for 2k,was just showing that x5 for the max coins of 200000 it would be x5 my win for 10k max win..if that made sense lol…but yeah its a slot i will be trying for sure with some bonuses so get more of a crack at it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)