New give away for the bandit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jan1991 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Does anyone not think its time to give something back. Two years of pure entertainment plus thousands in giveaways. Over 5000 entered in fat rabbit draw i say if each of us donated just 1 quid to the bandit just to say thanks thats not out the question. Im up for that if anyone else is. How it would work i don’t know im sure someone could arrange it somehow. Would be time to show some loyalty some will disagree as always but i think its a good idea

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

ive been a fan of the bandit since near on the beginning of the channel and It is a lovely idea that i have absolutely no problem with, unfortunately for me financial support isnt really doable as even a quid is accounted for in my penniless lifestyle lol so i try to support the site and the channel through subs/likes/retweets ect… its no secret that the bandit isnt skint hence why he never took ad revenue on youtube or asked for donations or set up a patreon like some streamers do and he Also gives so much to fans and charity he probably would rather see it go to a better cause, The time he set up a gofundme on behalf of his little lad was excellent so maybe set something up for fans of the bandit to donate to a cause of his choice? a local cats protection in light of the sad news regarding bruce (R.I.P) perhaps?

again lovely thought dude, who would have thought a gambling forum would be filled with such decent people 😀

Jan1991 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Thanks for the comment and yes id definitely do that especially as would you believe weve just recently had to have our own cat put to sleep after a stroke its awful to watch and i suppose only animal lovers can relate to this only comforting part is she was nearly 19 so had a good life

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Yeah would def give something bk . He is by far the most generous streamer . I can believe them prize draws he does every month . Not that many people are in them so it is very generous.  But to be honest I don’t think he would accept it .

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

A gofundme for bruce would be a great idea, even if it was to help with the vet bills ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear that bud, i lost my cat Comfort a few years ago and i still get sad about him from time to time, he was only 5 and it felt like id lost a family member after 19 years it must be awful 🙁 i hope you have a good xmas and a happy new year mate my thoughts are with you and the bandit having to lose a pet at this time of year is especially tough

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I’m happy to set up a gofundme for Bruce the cat if everyone’s happy with that. Whatever is raised the bandit can donate yo the charity of his choice.  If you want me to do it just let me know and I will do it tonight when get home from the office

Jan1991 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Yeah happy with id be the first to put some money in

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

A very nice gesture folks – I hadn’t seen the post as it was in the Forum Laws section so sorry to have missed it!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)