New game by pushgaming

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Bandit just seen a new game released on unibet it’s called immortal guild  looks an interesting game think you might want to give it a go on or offline as it’s new (if you hit a 1000x remember me lol only joking mate)

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Will have to have a look mate, seems exclusive to Unibet right now and have to log in to see it, fuck knows what my Unibet log in is haha Wouldn’t mind a bash on freeplay to see what it is about 😀

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Think it is only unibet at the mo but thought u would want to give it a bash being new they like big wins then like all slots go dead lol

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Is it a push gaming? I thought it was micro gaming haha. Should start putting my glasses on! Cheers for that I’ll have a look on unibet 🙂

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

D

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Well got to say it is very volatile put £500 through on £2 stake had loads of teases and 1 bonus land and it payed £58 then took every penny trying for 1 more  so if you are trying it I say set a limit and try again another day got some nice different features but it can balance rip will try it again soon so  good luck and win big guys

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

I liked the game, a mini feature during base game and same in bonus but symbol turned wild instead and multiplying!

Has some nice potential!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I wonder how long it will be exclusive for, whether it is like BTG and Leo and it will become available everywhere else after a certain period?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Hopefully it will be released everywhere tried looking round but can’t find anything about when it would be released elsewhere so your guess is as good as mine

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)