New danger!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

So there is a new danger but with a shack and some devils and that practically the same but in the gates version you can get wild x random ammount looks good but like all slots at the min it will do fuck all for me ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I really like the look of it actually! The enhanced feature by collecting teases is a nice touch.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

say what? Where? What’s it called? Not much info being given haha

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

say what? Where? What’s it called? Not much info being given haha

Lil’ Devil… the right hand side bonus looks decent if you can string some wilds together on a decent multi 😀

Anonymous WANTED $19
    Inactive

I feel a bandit super sesh  coming soon

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

This looks really fucking good! Excited to see bandit smash it’s backdoors in

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Unfortunately the only place I saw it was on Dazza G’s YouTube. Saw it last night, looks pretty awesome. And as Bio said, the tease thing is great

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I looked on casumo but couldn’t see it. If anyone finds out the release date could you let me know? X

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

10th of this month i think its out dont know if ita gonna be am exclusive or out though ?

JGSlots WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Paddy Power / Betfair have a 2 week exclusive release deal, which is due to start on September 18th 2019.

Rob 🙂

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve excluded my self from them all so it doesn’t matter to me haha. I would like to have a bash if my other half plays at one of the sites though. Free play would probably be more sensible ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I’ve excluded my self from them all so it doesn’t matter to me haha. I would like to have a bash if my other half plays at one of the sites though. Free play would probably be more sensible ?

https://play.bigtimevegas.com/

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

legend

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)