New baby

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Proddylegend WANTED $22
    Outlaw

not to bore you all but decided to slap the gamban on my accounts due to our 1st baby was born on the 8th must say thank you bandit Iv saved £2k already in a month and that’s going straight in the nippers bank account !!!!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

congrats on the baby mate . nice one on the gamblin too . 2k is lot o nappies mate ???????

Proddylegend WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Don’t get me wrong I like the ups and lows of slots but having this baby has opened my eyes spunking £2k every month for the past 5+ years things had to change…..

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Congratulations Brother ???? May the baby grow up to be healthy, wealthy & Wise ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Congrats buddy! 😀

Really happy to hear how much you’ve been saving too, the nipper will be a very happy baby!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well done mate. Congrats also. 2k saved already wow that’s amazing.??

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

Proddylegend wrote:

not to bore you all but decided to slap the gamban on my accounts due to our 1st baby was born on the 8th must say thank you bandit Iv saved £2k already in a month and that’s going straight in the nippers bank account !!!!

Cracking stuff mate, congrats on the new arrival and it is at times like this you realise how quickly the money can mount up! 2k is brilliant!

Diamedi WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Congrats!!!!!

I hope your baby will stay healthy. 2k is rly nice

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Congrats and good thing saving all that money

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Congratulations. Great news!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)