Netent Games – Music

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tsietisin WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I don’t know precisely what it is about Netent in particular, but I find the music in their games to be amazingly awesome and chill.

Whether it is the subtle tunes of Butterfly Staxx, or the 80’s stylings of its sister game, Neon Staxx the music is a fantastic compilation.

I’m sad enough to say that I took a audio copy of the Neon Staxx music and turned it into the alarm on my phone to wake me up in the morning.

What about you guys, is there a piece of music in a game that you like listening to? (Danger High Voltage doesn’t count)

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Tsietisin wrote:

I don’t know precisely what it is about Netent in particular, but I find the music in their games to be amazingly awesome and chill.

Whether it is the subtle tunes of Butterfly Staxx, or the 80’s stylings of its sister game, Neon Staxx the music is a fantastic compilation.

I’m sad enough to say that I took a audio copy of the Neon Staxx music and turned it into the alarm on my phone to wake me up in the morning.

What about you guys, is there a piece of music in a game that you like listening to? (Danger High Voltage doesn’t count)

Reel Steal music is great, also like the music on Mega Moolah Isis free spins/Mega Moolah original 🙂 and of course the music on Oooh Ahh Dracula.

One of the most grating I’ve heard, is the out of tune sounding music on Rapunzel feature, in Wish upon a jackpot it’s horrific!

Tsietisin WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Apologies for the thread necromancy but I just found out that Netent has put the music to their games on YouTube so you can listen to it at any time.

Kind of nice of them to do that

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Tsietisin wrote:

Apologies for the thread necromancy but I just found out that Netent has put the music to their games on YouTube so you can listen to it at any time.

Kind of nice of them to do that

I’ll put a link in for others ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnsxLF_fUCLmMn6Oh8UC9cg

Tsietisin WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Turns out there’s even more of their music on Spotify.

Their in house artist has come up with some seriously funky tunes.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

All about Scruffy Duck!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

All about Scruffy Duck!

That music gets stuck in my head far too much ?

Slippery_Gypsy WANTED $2
    Outlaw

The Hotline music has always been ace 🙂

I hopw the sequal can match it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)