Nerfing of games

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $16
    Inactive

Is this a genuine thing or just a perception?

I regularly play games like Book of Dead, Sugar Rush, Dog House, Razor-shark etc but feel that none of them have been anywhere near as good as before.

Prime example is Book of Dead. Somehow out of the last 30+ bonuses the game hasn’t given me a single premium symbol. Now this game used to give one every 1 in 3 bonuses at least…just on a crazy run over lots of different sessions on it where its giving the normal symbols( 10, J, Q, K, A). Game also tends to go feral more often and this is on the max RTP version.

Sugar Rush…well…God knows what has happened to that. Very occasionally it will pay more than 100X for the buy or if landing naturally its usually about 10-50X. It seems to have fallen off a cliff.

Razorshark used to give some really big features(as well as many 0.00). It doesn’t seem to do the zero bonuses now but can give about 2 or 3 X but never seems to give about 200-300 X.

Is there evidence that these game providers “nerf” the games anywhere?

Spin_em_in WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Tried changing the seed you are playing on? by playing in different currency or a sub balance or a new account (depending on what the site allows you to do).

You can tell if its a different seed by going to a pragmatic game youve played before and you’ll see all the replays/stats are reset

Spin_em_in WANTED $13
    Outlaw

They do change the scripts from time to time. But everything else is just speculation.

For me on pragmatics i seem to get biggest base game hits week 3 each month but i doubt the devs are that amateur to adjust the potential based on calendar week. And its just how luck has been for me personally instead.

1 thing to note though is when you play a game you are playing on a set seed. If you are playing at a site like rollbit you can change the seed by putting money into a sub balance, all replays etc will be reset and the game will think you’ve never played it before. Seed is assigned to a set balance. Probably the same with BC.game etc depending on what currency or crypto you are playing in. UK sites reset them occasionally and all your replays vanish, probably when they change to a different RTP version?

You might find changing the seed suddenly makes it better again or not, but you can try it at least. It’s worked for me in the past but again who knows without any actual proof…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)