Need to vent

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Don’t care if u think I’m begging, I’m not. But for fucks sake been bookies sober since march. Christmas beers tonight  my mate says let’s nip in bookies. (I’m on a ban throughout Hull)  said OK I’ll watch.. It ended up with me feeding a fobt £300 . Sick as fuck won £200 bk  But why why why.. Don’t want any sympthy. I keep things to myself but right now I need to vent to move on.  Peace and carrots. This makes me feel better I hope

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Could of been worse.You won 200 back no consolation I know but afraid that’s just how you have to look at it

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Yeah I understand that. Just needed to vent tonight to move forward . Fobts are evil

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I used to go in with the intention of just watching my mate and eventually it would always lead to just one £20 note…. yeah right like that ever happened and bang, all the money was gone again!

nesty04 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hi all i was just playing buffalo rising @ a quid a spin i brought the bonus for 100 i did the mystery thing got 5 spins at x1….i won 5.20 so i buy it again gets 10 spins x1 and won 0.00 yes 10 dead spins ha so i go a 3rd time gets 5 spins again x10 and won 11.26 so for 300 the return is 16 quid…is there a certain percentage they pay out on or is it just luck?? i taught i might ave got something back after the first 2 been so bad ah well next time….

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

I’ve said it before on here, it’s like they hypnotise me.

Nothing else ever makes me carry on spending like money is nothing. Scary machines. Should know better, anyone every thinking of playing should stop for a moment and realise it will fuck you over fast lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)