Need help please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dozn01 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

When I signed up here I gave the wrong email address missed a letter from my email I can not seem to correct it shall I just make up a new account here or can bandit sort it out cheers

holdthebellsmate WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Top right> My Account> Profile> Edit … as long as you know your password you can change email I guess. Never changed mine.

Dozzy WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Won’t let me so had to make a new account my old dozn01 account is blocked cause I changed my password Google didn’t save it could reset my password wrong email duhhh now this account isn’t linked to my YouTube account oh well I won’t be here long anyway to much hassle and no body helps even thou I use the link from here to sign up to video slots also deposited looks like I won’t be in the prize draw either haha just my luck but silly me oh well see your around sometime

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Dozzy wrote:

Won’t let me so had to make a new account my old dozn01 account is blocked cause I changed my password Google didn’t save it could reset my password wrong email duhhh now this account isn’t linked to my YouTube account oh well I won’t be here long anyway to much hassle and no body helps even thou I use the link from here to sign up to video slots also deposited looks like I won’t be in the prize draw either haha just my luck but silly me oh well see your around sometime

Hi Dozzy,

There is a support email for password and account emails as this will go to the correct person who can sort the issue for you. I say this as me, Steve and spider might and are not on the forum continually and nip on at different points. As for your other account can you please email support and this should be sorted for you asap. And your entry into the video slots draw would be fine either way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)