Nearly 40K subs on YouTube!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Nearly at the 40K subscribers on YouTube! The 10K sub special seems like only yesterday ?? here’s hoping for a £40K Vs Donuts special ???

Follow the journey for the 40K here

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCx_MTG3VFh3dgcfUoBZeOLA

If Bandit does a 40K sub special, what game would you hope to see?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

40,000 is a crazy amount really and yeah you are right, it only seems like yesterday that Danger High Voltage went £8,133 was it on a tenner in that 10k sub special? That was a mad one haha!

Be interested to see what people would like to see featured, and a what stake.

StevieMc WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Deposit £40k and play DHV on 40p spins.

You might get a bonus off that arse chewing slot.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

40,000 is a crazy amount really and yeah you are right, it only seems like yesterday that Danger High Voltage went £8,133 was it on a tenner in that 10k sub special? That was a mad one haha!

Can we get some high stakes paint please? ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Donuts at £3.75 (no surprise there) and a controversial one, pharaohs tomb at £5 ?

PokerRob WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Would love to see someone get the 50 spins on Millionaire

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

A money train special. I know you seem to hate it… but if you get the gun or the hat, the game can go off it’s proverbial tits.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Ok because it’s been “ in the news “ doa2 on 9p …. because it be hilarious seeing bandit on low stakes and it would piss off so many critics ………but seriously getting to 50 spins on millionaire is a brilliant shout poker rob… or dun dun duunnnnnn fruit warp

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

You asked xbob what people would like to see, you know what answer will be hahahaha.

The 10k special seems like 2 minutes ago, congrats on the 40k bandit 🙂

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Jammin, Primal and DoA2 just for the ultra volatility and potential. OoOOsssshhhh! ??

Outlaw

Oh, and maybe unblock JB for the day just so he can come say hello and congratulate you on 40k subs. A big ask, but ya never know! ?

Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Oh, and maybe unblock JB for the day just so he can come say hello and congratulate you on 40k subs. A big ask, but ya never know! ?

Did you see he asked to be unblocked I. The comments of the last video ?????

Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Did you see he asked to be unblocked I. The comments of the last video ?????

I didn’t notice to be honest mate. For all his downsides, it would just be nice to see how the lad is getting along.

Outlaw
    Outlaw

Agree with you , I arrived here before the “issues”, but the banter must be epic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)