Nasty Taste

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Was watching a video by some guy called Trono, he appear to just play FOBT terminals in arcades etc and does some insane gambles on the pie.

It was like watching a train wreck.  The guy exhibits all the characteristic traits of addiction.  He plays 2 machines at a time, and when he wins he is pressing the gamble button like a maniac even before the win has registered.  When he gets a lag he stands there repeatedly hitting the play button because he can’t wait for the next fix.

The nasty taste comes from the comments on you tube.  it is clear that this guy has a problem, and all everyone is posting is great pie gamble, can you do more videos, please try this game.   Not one guy is saying, you have a problem mate, please seek help.

He is clearly out of control and all he is getting is encouragement to continue his addiction

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Pies can be a real tricky addiction to get over.

I once had a brutal addiction to steak and kidney. It tore my life apart. Every morning id Wake up at the crack of dawn with Pastry sweats. So id run downstairs and crack the oven on to get my next fix.

This was a long time ago, and im glad to say i beat it after a long battle.

Im down to just 2 chicken and mushrooms a week nowadays.

Hope this helps.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Just Basics wrote:

I once had a brutal addiction to steak and kidney. It tore my life apart. Every morning id Wake up at the crack of dawn with Pastry sweats. So id run downstairs and crack the oven on to get my next fix.

Hope this helps.

So if you beat that pie addiction, why do you still have the waistline?

Just asking 🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Dune2000 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Hope this helps.

Just asking ?

How very dare you sir!

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Just Basics wrote:

Dune2000 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Hope this helps.

Just asking ?

How very dare you sir!

I can’t believe you reported me !!!!!  🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Dune2000 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Dune2000 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Hope this helps.

Just asking ?

How very dare you sir!

I can’t believe you reported me !!!!!  ?

I can take the name calling and abuse i get no problem. But if you mess with my cuddly belly……oh its on! ? #Chubchub

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Trono is the one that used to hang around with hyperlynx if I’m right. Used to have decent videos but not sure about these days.

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Pie gambles are quite addictive, the best ones are when you somehow get 50p to £500 or get up to £30 or whatever it is that allows you to max it up to £500 with the tiniest win section and watch as it comes in!

There is also getting to £400 from peanuts then hitting it for the £500 and DONK! I only ever did that once in William Hill, I could still tell you the exact branch and terminal position even though it was years ago…all I think of looking back in hindsight is why the hell didn’t I save £300 at that point as I was risking £400 to win £100!

I once also got a £360 odd win on Rainbow Riches Free Spins and was intending just to collect or at least part save at the pie gamble but as I reached over to the screen my coat caught the Start button and my heart stopped as the needle went round – luckily it landed in win!

Surprised he still finds so many terminals in the arcades with it turned on as they switched it off in all the major chains quite a few years ago, now most new games come with that stupid Pick and Mix style gamble where you can’t save a penny so it is utterly pointless really!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Hope this helps.

So hang on a minute…. as a “chef”…. i assume you bake your own.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

There numbers add up to me,other streamers have similar numbers,the thing with bandit and Rolla is they are massively popular as ppl so get alot more likes from there fans,others ppl just watch and dont hit anything for the most part(like myself),rarey hit like as jst dont think abput it most the time,but have on most of the bandits and Rollas streams when hes on.

mlawson71 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Youtube comments are often an absolute cesspool of horrible attitude and total lack of empathy. I avoid them altogether when I watch a video, whatever that video may be, even if it’s just a random cooking one.

JakefraserSufc WANTED $12
    Outlaw

just because some ones gambling style dosn’t match your own means they have a problem ..

McSplooger WANTED $18
    Outlaw

There’s a few of these people who quite clearly have a huge problem with gambling and get encouragement to keep playing. Hypa is a prime example. He’s a people pleaser and usually does his balls in and makes a vlog about how shit life is then people urge him to get back on it.

Maybe the addiction is also attention and minor YouTube fame for these people too.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)