Napoleon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mort712 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I love Napoleon, but a nil bonus on a 5 quid stake? And it says “better luck next time”. Is that not both unreasonable and somewhat fucking rude? 

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

To be honest, I prefer it saying better luck next time than it saying CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WON £0

Zero bonuses are quite frustrating  but also quite rare. Fingers crossed the next one you hit goes massive ?

Jayph88 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Rare! I must have the worst luck on that game then as i have had quite a few zero bonuses on that game. Would love too see bandit hit big on that.

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

A bonus should never give zero payout . Shouldn’t even be programmed into the game.

not saying there should be a minimum payout but at least a 5 x win is something . Especially if the biking took 200-300 spins to achieve

p.s I bet you was going mental before the bonus at £5 a spin .

gutted for you

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I think people just need to know their games and be aware when they play these high volatility, random feature games that much as they can go mental and pay wins hundreds or thousands of times the stake, they are more likely to give a mediocre bonus and on occasion a zero one. There are dozens of games you can play where a bonus is guaranteed to be a win but as a player be realistic; you’re not going to get a game where the bonus is frequent, guaranteed at least okay money and has epic potential. In any slot you will get at best two of those things, maybe only one.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I expect a 0-10x off napoleon when I get a bonus. It’s rare it goes off its tits because it’s so volatile. Fingers crossed for your next bonus though 🙂

Mort712 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I had another 2 nil bonuses on Napoleon today at 2 quid stake. Nasty. Then a 600 to make it all better. Played Spartacus at varying stakes up to fiver and lost so went back to Napoleon on a 5 stake. Bonus landed, first 8 spins paid 20 quid. The ninth however 5,300. Fucking raah, five thousand three fucking hundred English pounds. Just finished, up 6k. I love Napoleon. And the music’s good too.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Get in there @Mort712! Great win 😀

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

My best napoleon win was 316x, that was base game. Never had a bonus over 150x on it:

elliotthoppi WANTED $6
    Outlaw

What a hit Mort!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)