My opinion on videos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TheShine WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Yo all and especially mr bandit,

I can’t believe how people are so negative about your video content so much so that it makes you decide to pull the plug on your new concept. F**K off everyone that puts negative feedback on your videos dude. Tbh you are my favourite channel and your gambling style is the only style that makes me shake with excitement at times and takes me to the pit of regret when you loose massive. You play how I want to play slots, small stakes when you are not confident and massive stakes when funds can allow.

You will never keep everyone happy man and as long as you are enjoying what you are doing then everyone else will enjoy it  your excitement is contagious that’s why your content is so much liked IMHO and you have the biggest nads of them all.

keep it up man always love your stuff and even enjoy going back and watching your starter videos with low subscribers milestones.

I paused the video to make this comment. All the best ?? Paul

p.s I have tried a few times to upload big wins from screenshots on my phone and it says my files are too big. Just to let you know I have a few screenshots I gave up on.
    cheers.

Oakies01 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

You know what i can not believe some of these arse wipes. You have a top bloke gives up hes free time hes money to entertain us and there trolling nobheads who dont have a life who moan at a guy who takes all the risks. Bandit your a legend dont care what you do mate love all your videos all i would say is man i really enjoyed seeing you back now looks like we wont be seeing that much of you so mate pkease dont be a stranger 99 percent really dont care about what content just that you post something maybe once a week twice a week just look after yourself and family and hopefully we get to see you soon with a video

TrickyCorn WANTED $8
    Outlaw

F**K off everyone that puts negative feedback on your videos dude.

You know what i can not believe some of these arse wipes.

Do you two understand the concept of feedback and why it’s integral and important to the development of content?

I know you both think you’re doing Stevie lad a ‘favour’ here and just want to show your support, but you’re actually getting in his way of being able to collect accurate, honest and untainted feedback so he can tailor his content better.

Having a wall of fans standing ‘guard’ against a content creator only allowing positive feedback (whilst coming from the heart no doubt) actually does the complete opposite of what the process is for.

You two trying to use aggressive peer pressure to stop feedback flowing to Steve are actually a problem, even if you don’t realise it.

Look at it another way here.  People actually taking the time to create an account on Backinamo just to provide feedback KNOWING they’re likely to get flack from the fans here anyway – do you think they don’t care at all?

Do you two think that those people who dare step in front on the angry mob here to give honest feedback have no value to Steve when he’s trying to work out what works and what doesn’t?

The success of content creation and delivery is bound by the consensus of the collective.  Basically, the more people that like what you’re doing, the more successful it will be.

Ask yourself something.  Do you think you two acting as gatekeeper for Steve only allowing certain comments through that you two deem ‘acceptable’ is helping Steve here gauging that success, or hindering him?

Think about it.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

TheShine wrote:

Yo all and especially mr bandit,

I can’t believe how people are so negative about your video content so much so that it makes you decide to pull the plug on your new concept. F**K off everyone that puts negative feedback on your videos dude. Tbh you are my favourite channel and your gambling style is the only style that makes me shake with excitement at times and takes me to the pit of regret when you loose massive. You play how I want to play slots, small stakes when you are not confident and massive stakes when funds can allow.

You will never keep everyone happy man and as long as you are enjoying what you are doing then everyone else will enjoy it  your excitement is contagious that’s why your content is so much liked IMHO and you have the biggest nads of them all.

keep it up man always love your stuff and even enjoy going back and watching your starter videos with low subscribers milestones.

I paused the video to make this comment. All the best ?? Paul

p.s I have tried a few times to upload big wins from screenshots on my phone and it says my files are too big. Just to let you know I have a few screenshots I gave up on. cheers.

Just a quick fix can be in your phone or laptop edit the picture , put a filter on it and save that, the filtered picture will normally be a quarter of the size and then upload

Bowker17 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Gotta admit ive been following steve a while now and still love the same content as much as i did when i started i hate it when people say “learn the games” because when he moans or says dont hurt yourself it makes me laugh because its the same shit id be saying if i was playing the slots, hes so similar in regards to the slang and swearing its untrue ? dont ever change i wait until 12pm for my dinner break at work just to watch his video then i get back to it nothing better!

Kasuma WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Alright Bandit!

some thoughts on your vids….

I truly believe your USP is your bankroll!! NO ONE else gambles the crazy high stakes that you do (did?!) …

Spend that £3k on £10/20 spins and do one vid everyday mon-fri … I LOVE the 60 min vids but if you post 5 times a week, it’s a struggle to watch all the content! Would be just as happy with 5 x 30 min vids… anyway, what tf do I know?!

Do your thing mate – but imo – it’s the high stakes that makes it exciting … for us AND you ; )

Meatcleaver101 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Hi Mr Bandit.. First up .. Thank you for posting your videos.. Very entertaining and I love the commentary… So your last video you mentioned that you would be no longer making 6 O’clock bonus hunting videos and that fine… So I was thinking and I’ve come up with an idea that you like for a series of videos.

So here is my idea:

Aim: To chase the Double. So basically double your stake amount per game or suffer the consequences

Guide lines: Battle to become the undisputed Champion of Slots… You must choose up to 20 game titles to play in each session.. Minimum of 12 games must be nominated at the start.. There is No need to set any stake amounts per spin and you can chop & change bet amounts in each game, this will be  No limit deposit – Nor redeposit..aka Your Win or Your Loss..  Set a stake amount for each of your selected games (e.g. $500 stake for each game – via starting amount in balance and not in spin stakes) Must double initial stake amount to proceed to next game or suffer 10 MAX bet spins.(Caped at $25 pounds stake per spin) So if you say “Ok every game I will stake $250 pounds during each game.. that will mean you will need to have a starting balance of $5k to cover up to 20 games.

There is no time limit.. But your session of games must match your ending balance from each game in progression and reasonable time frame from your nominated gambling sites clock.. Yes of course you can edit your video … no one wants to sit for 6 hours of video .. Unless it was absolutely an amazing and challenging session.. then I’d be up for that … So in the end .. not that you would, but this is just to cover any sneaky shite.. lol and Yes you should definitely promote this webpage… Get some T-shirt man.. and Pens or Stubby holders..

Gambling – You may Gamble each win or Feature, In fact it’s the best chance to Win the Game. But you must gamble a minimum 10 times per game (unless you zero out from a gambled feature loss or if the game doesn’t allow gambling a win or completed feature win)

Zero out – If you zero out either by a lost feature gamble, Feature/Bonus pay or Not achieving your double stake amount then you must play 10 bets of Max Bet stakes of up to $25 pounds (Min $20 pounds) as a penalty for your lack of skill or due to the game being a “Dirty Bastard” or being Gash !! .. lol

Once you match or exceed your stated stake amount per game title, then you need to move on to another title..

How to Win:

Complete all nominated titles to Win. If you achieve the goal of doubling each of your nominated game titles Not only will you have doubled up your buy in amount but also you will get to tell all the wozzers to go and get knobbed ..lol

Code of conduct:

I will allow any form of swearing, moaning, shit talk, Loud shouting from a Massive win & Dad jokes.. If you fail to perform these tasks with in the game session I will write you a stern laughtable attempt of a message, pointing out your failure to make me giggle during your session..

If a game is Broke… like in “It’s Broke” Let the glitch roll brother..  We want to see you smash these games and pull in the Pounds..

Let me know what you think

Kindest regards

Mick Walker

From Australia.. (pronounced Straya)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)