my friend

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    batman22 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

im not sure if you will read this bandit…but i was wondering if i would be able to post my friends gofundme page on here….shes raising money for her unborn baby which has Hydrocephalus…Hydrocephalus is the buildup of fluid in the cavities (ventricles) deep within the brain. The excess fluid increases the size of the ventricles and puts pressure on the brain. Cerebrospinal fluid normally flows through the ventricles and bathes the brain and spinal column..i wouldn’t normally ask this sort of thing but shes really struggling getting donations….if its not ok then thats ok i know its your site and your rules…thanks for your time…still watching the vids…keep em coming mate…stay safe….mark 🙂

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $705
    Outlaw

That’s a sad affair mate, hearts brake over little ones struggling. The site doesn’t allow the go fund me stuff on here, it’s nothing personal, And it’s always been that way (and it’s not saying the charity isn’t worth the time and effort and donations )  but a lot of people would try an use the go fund me and the biam site to their own “ not so honest “ ends, fake charities and so on, a few Scammers really have spoilt it for the many Charities …so it’s just easier to not allow any an here. But it’s not a selfish thing and don’t take it personally, it’s just to protect good people on the forums from donating to scammers…. good luck and sympathise with the family, tough time for them.

batman22 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

ok thanks anyway i know it was a shot in the dark…and yes scammers are everywhere these days

maybe if i get a big win on the slots she can have the money 🙂 big if lol

or maybe if the bandit does a prize draw i can enter that.

stay safe my friend

Jimbo183 WANTED $29
    Outlaw

Heartbreaking to hear mate if you can email the link to [email protected] I’d be more than happy to donate some money if the go fund me checks out x

Jimbo183 WANTED $29
    Outlaw

You honestly comment on every post people make on here do you not have anything else better to do?

batman22 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

hi ive sent you a email regarding my friend…although the link i sent…the title is showing in Spanish for some reason

Outlaw

Jimbo183 wrote:

You honestly comment on every post people make on here do you not have anything else better to do?

Is that aimed at me ?

Xbobmad WANTED $732
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Jimbo183 wrote:

Is that aimed at me ?

Is it true? ???

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Jimbo183 wrote:

Is that aimed at me ?

Is it true? ???

Feels like a trick question ….. shit …. just replied to you …..

Xbobmad WANTED $732
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Jimbo183 wrote:

Is that aimed at me ?

Is it true? ???

Womp womp ?

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Jimbo183 wrote:

Is that aimed at me ?

Is it true? ???

Womp womp ?

My man’s logic ….. “ look at this loser  commentating on a forum….. during partial lockdown…. hasn’t he got anything better to do during this partial lockdown than commentating on a FORUM, doesn’t he know you’re  Not suppose to  comment on forums during lockdown, or at least limit your self to just one comment on a forum every year “
    you don’t tell me we were just suppose to look  at the pretty pictures xbob …. ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)