My forum opinions

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Rocknrolla was streaming last night and offered a “off the cuff” giveaway, it involved heading to his site and predicting what win the white rabbit bonus would produce, whoever was closest won a separate white rabbit bonus. Pauls website crashed for over 15 minutes with the demand of people chasing free money. The amount of crawling the streamers receive is stomach churning at times, just be cool and enjoy the video and the forums, it could be your lucky day when the bandit throws a wee bonus ball your way but don’t put the fella in an awkward spot by posting sob stories

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

<p>Rocknrolla was streaming last night and offered a “off the cuff” giveaway, it involved heading to his site and predicting what win the white rabbit bonus would produce, whoever was closest won a separate white rabbit bonus. Pauls website crashed for over 15 minutes with the demand of people chasing free money. The amount of crawling the streamers receive is stomach churning at times, just be cool and enjoy the video and the forums, it could be your lucky day when the bandit throws a wee bonus ball your way but don’t put the fella in an awkward spot by posting sob stories.

Wise words. And well done The Gers! ?

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

I quite like reading the posts and in all honesty you can tell the begging posts a mile away iv found quite a few people on here who I enjoy reading the posts they put on so all in all I think the forum is picking up in a totally unrelated matter my stepmoms uncles brothers sister had a fall at work and now she has no money to get her daily bottle of lambrini and has no pound coins to put in the TV so Steve any chance of getting her a 20 quid feature on danger high voltage and donating all funds to her you can email her direct at [email protected]

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

<p>Rocknrolla was streaming last night and offered a “off the cuff” giveaway, it involved heading to his site and predicting what win the white rabbit bonus would produce, whoever was closest won a separate white rabbit bonus. Pauls website crashed for over 15 minutes with the demand of people chasing free money. The amount of crawling the streamers receive is stomach churning at times, just be cool and enjoy the video and the forums, it could be your lucky day when the bandit throws a wee bonus ball your way but don’t put the fella in an awkward spot by posting sob stories. 

Cheers mate, I’ve waited a long time for that result.. all thanks to the legend that is Steven Gerrard, intelligent fella who will ultimately lead his beloved Liverpool at some point.

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

Haz40 wrote:

I will probably get some stick for this but I feel I need to say. When I joined the site I expected this just to be some lighthearted fun. Twice in 2 days I’ve read about 2 people toppings themselves and questioning life numerous posts about blowing Xmas wages can’t pay rent or buy presents and 1 this morning about been homeless.What do these people expect bandit to say it’s your lucky day here have 300 quid or something it’s not happening.Its doom and gloom sometimes.Half the people on here and trying to get handouts while a lot of others think they are qualified counsellors or financial advisers. People complain about games not bonusing in 1000’s of spins why cos bandit did a give away few weeks ago on a video.My advice why even play a game that’s notorious for not getting the bonus in the first place like bonanza or diamond if it doesn’t come after 200 spins bin the bloody game.I just thought the site would be a bit of fun but it’s actually quite depressing what you read.If I wanted doom and gloom id watch eastenders. 1st lesson in gambling when you get paid make sure rent/mortgage paid .Pay bills, fill fridge,freezer.Make sure direct debits are covered,fill the car up then at least if you blow the rest you can sit in nice warm house pig out and watch shit telly till next pay day.Sorry rant over

Sorry but whilst I agree with some of your points gambling is not all about sunshine, big win pages and hitting the top on the reel king ladder.

The bottom line is that seeing any streamer, notwithstanding their warnings win big money continuously (and lets face it, Steve has bought a house with his winnings) can encourage people to take a punt, the mist descends and they assume that like Bandit they will hit the big one if they continue long enough, not considering  that they don’t have his financial resources.

I have no time for people complaining they have broken there laptop/tv but we do need to hear these stories of homelessness and the attempted suicide from a couple of weeks ago to drum home to people the dangers of what they are engaging in.

I suspect if we had a “big loss” page on the site the figures would be eye watering.

this is in no way a criticism of the way Steve operates, he is very vociferous with his earnings – however they do

not hit as hard home as a woman with 2 small children telling her story of trying to kill herself as a result of gambling losses – these are stories we need to hear

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

Last post should have said vociferous with warnings – not earnings :-). Sorry Bandit !!

hitopz1 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

The forum’s like the local pub only online. Just like you get all sorts spouting shit into the bottom of a beer glass, so you’ll get that here too. Doesn’t mean much – mostly people who write stuff online don’t really mean what they say (apart from me of course!?). I’d just chill and sit back. Enjoy the posts, observe and quietly reflect on the many and varied mysteries of the human spirit. It’s  being so different that makes us interesting. Happy NY folks?

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

It does look like a few people are trying to take advantage of The Bandit. To me, most of those people are easy to see through

The reality is that most slot gamblers are losing and all of us have a sob story. Even when The Bandit is playing he is the first to admit he can moan sometimes. It’s part of the gambler’s psyche to always want more. It’s why we gamble – to get MORE

Most of us end up with LESS, so, we bitch about it. It’s human nature. I believe at least half of the posters here could relate to some of these sob stories – blowing a month’s wages on a FOBT or feeling like shit because you gambled money that was needed for family, bills, Xmas. I posted a while ago that Xmas and birthdays are the 2 times I used to gamble the most, when I was much younger. Lots of people still have to learn that lesson for themselves.

For sure if you see anybody begging for handouts, point it out and tell them to get fucked, but at the same time, there are genuine people out there sharing their stories. Be kind to them when they are vulnerable. And I’m sorry but a site for slot gambling is always going to be filled with bitterness and misery. Nature of the beast.

EDIT: Might be good idea to shove all the negativity into it’s own section, so nobody has to look at it if they don’t want to

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Gunner, I agree with every word you posted, bang on the money.

I think it’s a little naive to come on a gambling forum and expect every post to be sunshine, lollipop and rainbows. It’s a common theme for gamblers to lose only a very small percentage of people will ever get a substantial win and usually that will come from taking a shot, getting ridiculously lucky or playing reckless, occasionally they will have a big win and post it up too but it’s going to happen when they have a bad session, go on tilt and do something stupid. It happens to us all, if it hasn’t happened to you then congratulations but we all make mistakes, we all have different circumstances, mental states and different upbringings but we are all human that makes us prone to mistakes, agreed? So it makes sense that people will ask for advice on a forum filled with gamblers who may have made similar mistakes in the past and might have valuable advice to give or at least be more understanding than people who do not gamble.

I don’t think I have seen a single person on here has up front asked Bandit for money, perhaps you feel that is what they are up to with the way they worded their post but generally when you mess up big time and are panicking, you tend to not think straight and to jump to that conclusion and accuse someone of it is rather insulting and ignorant. Furthermore, Bandit isn’t a fool, he doesn’t need people to be doing this, he’s been gambling long enough to know when people are trying to manipulate him, it comes across as being a brown-noser (hows that for controversy?). Don’t get me wrong, if someone comes on here literally begging for a hand out, by all means, rip them apart but until then try to show a bit of compassion and empathy.

End of the day, if you don’t like these kind of posts then simply do not open the thread or bother replying (they ain’t hard to spot) but remember whilst wearing your rose tinted glasses that there is 2 sides to the coin with gambling and people are going to come here occasionally to either vent or get advice. This is a community and you are not going to like every person on here or every post that is put up, such is life.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Cheers mate, I’ve waited a long time for that result.. all thanks to the legend that is Steven Gerrard, intelligent fella who will ultimately lead his beloved Liverpool at some point.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.. ??? /s

I was shocked you lot won today, but fair do’s ? Well play…. Looked like those extra fans made a difference hahahahah

Ron101 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Fudwoods wrote:

You just wrote down what a lot of people are thinking bro, I’ve come back to see if forum is improving but no it’s still to painful, bandits killed it with the giveaways, great heart and great guy but what he has done has just attracted money grabbing bitches, sick of it, I’ll be back next week hoping it’s not still raining nobheads In here

Im the same feel a bit alienated as dont want to post anything as ppl will just think your begging and that but hopefully it calms down soon

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Stevie25 wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.. ??? /s

I was shocked you lot won today, but fair do’s ? Well play…. Looked like those extra fans made a difference hahahahah

Your right there fella I’m sure most of the Rangers fans didn’t expect much themselves but the team showed up with fight inside them. Even the Celtic fans have admitted that the two teams are now showing signs of providing a “true” derby which would probably be appreciated by both sets of fans. I’m all for both teams filling their respective stadiums with their own fans during these matches as it saves Strathclyde police the headache of controlling them lol.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yes i agree. Lost a close family member this christmas eve and christmas will never be the same in my lifetime. I would not even think about accepting a handout from anyone nevermind ask for one. All i will say is if your only troubles are money thats on you. Money isn’t everything in life and the sooner this is a reality the better

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

It’s a bit like when you read that someone has won the lottery and within hours they are inundated with begging letters, i think it’s similar.. a case of “Stevies hit the top of the ladder, time to post a sob story”, I like the giveaways though, especially the first one where he plucked out random forum members names and played out a bonus for them, surely we all sat there with anticipation, it was fun. However! It has attracted a plethora of sob stories that would bring a tear to a glass eye, it has also brought a shit lot of traffic to the site, many of whom will be on the lookout for giveaways.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

I’m from Glasgow & tbh the old firm games are Ok’ish nowadays regarding trouble & the Idiots will ruin it regardless imo.. Alough it keeps the pubs with buses quieter & affects my pay hahaha So a bit selfish from me when I say No we need both sets of fans lol. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)