My bonus hunt results

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

here is the link for my bonus hunt if anyones interested, spent £300 on 19 bonuses. Its all small stakes so not for everyone. Google sheet included to show profit/spins per game – results in next post incase the text on the google sheets comes out blury.

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Results:

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Nice one @mega. Thanks for sharing! Glad to see you ended up in profit.

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Great video mate!!! Kong very good, definitely got better after a slack start. Danger really annoys me, i’ve managed 7 bonuses in my life and i’ve never had anything other than Skull, Taco, Bell or Disco Ball and usually Skull lol I like goonies find it one of the most fairest slots.

Stones was really annoying, nice win but should of been better i was hoping you’d get at least wild reel 2 instead of another one of them pointless “wild” owl things, they never show up or if they do you only get one per spin, very poor.

But yeh glad you made a profit, delighted for you and cheers for the good watch! Will let you know how i get on, usually when i try a bonus hunt i end up with around 2 bonuses for £300 but i do usually play £1/£2 so will try 40p-60p i think

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Profit is good, you did well to get those bonuses for £300 though to be fair. Danger bonus was bonk and gutted about the secrets one, I know it was an excellent profit on that game but I was hoping for the 10000x win on that for you from 5 scatters

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Cheers for watching, I tried to play it in order of what I thought would be crap to worse, was disappointed with a few of the results but overall I was made up

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

*crap to good*

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

I think i’m going to copy you and do a £300 bonus hunt on 40p-60p stakes and then any profit at the end i’ll withdraw and re-put the £300 through another bonus hunt, or if i lose then i might halve the stakes and do another bonus hunt. There’s 2 i want to do, these ones (the games from my site i use)

Megaways Bonus Hunt
    Buffalo Rising Megaways
    Fishin Frenzy Megaways
    Genie Jackpot Megaways
    Golden Leprechaun Megaways
    Gorilla Gold Megaways
    Great Rhino Megaways
    Legacy of Ra Megaways
    Millionaire Megaways
    Montezuma Megaways
    Piggy Riches Megaways
    Primal Megaways
    Raging Rhino Megaways
    Rainbow Riches Megaways
    Return of the Kong Megaways
    Slots O Gold Megaways
    Temple of Treasures Megaways
    Tiki Treasure Megaways

and

Bonus Hunt
    Aloha
    Black Knight
    Bonanza
    Break Da Bank
    Centurion
    Chilli Heat
    Danger High Voltage
    Dead or Alive
    Dragonz
    Emoticons
    Eye of Horus
    Fishin Frenzy
    Golden Fish Tank
    Guns and Roses
    Immortal Romance
    Jack and the Beanstalk
    Piggy Riches
    Pyramids of Giza
    Secret of the Stones
    Spinal Tap
    Steam Tower
    Temple Quest Spinfinity
    Vikings
    OMG Kittens
    Opal Fruits

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

probably give each slot 50 spins @ 40p or a maximum loss of £10-15 and hope to bonus half of them

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

But will do them seperate (if i make it to the 2nd one Lol) probably leave megaways one until last as can be brutal

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Replied earlier @Lc but wasn’t logged in so it might come through later.

Kong ripped me for £80 before bonus and that’s one of the kinder megaways I find. Rainbow riches has been great on the base game ever since it was suggested to me. Aztec gold always seems to be easy to bonus, usually less than 150 spins for me. Whichever you do mate best of luck to you and if you can record it that would be a great watch

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Just noticed Vikings on your list, that one has always been an absolute bastard for me

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Would love to see the megaways one but think you will be very lucky to get more than a handfull based on stake, kong ripped me for like £80 and i find it to be one of the nicer ones in the base game. I found rainbow riches amazing in the base everytime i play, if you have aztec gold mega available i find that really easy to bonus.

Whichever you do good luck to you and make a video as well please if your able to

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Always found Vikings pretty fair, base is decent and the feature is quite good. Does tease a lot though, agreed on the Megaways that bonus hunt is going to be very tough and that’s why i think i’ll do that second. On the megaways i might even just give every slot say 60 spins on 40p and then move on if no bonus etc etc and then as long as the balance is still there i’ll just go back to them, e.g. say i do 60 spins on them all but only hit 5-6 bonuses but still have cash left over then i’ll go again top to bottom, that’s probably what i’ll do on the first one to.

Will defo film it man, will do what you did. Gunna do it after work Friday

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Some of the megaways can still be elusive after 1000 spins, If you give each 200 spins you will do well to bonus 1/3 and some of those will pay peanuts. Not trying to piss in your cornflakes,just stay realistic, good luck.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)