My biggest shame to date

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Hola hola!

So yesterday i had the weirdest hour of my slotting life i believe and i think i need to share it to therapise(?) myself!

Long story short i play on VS.

Yesterday during Battle of the Slots i won 10 free spins on Wildframes. I activated these and won £3.80 which was decent i thought. Almost took it to £1 a hand blackjack but instead opted for Sword of the Grail(?) On 10p a whizz… feature lands and goes to the 100x section! Paid £85 wowweeee! I take this to Doom of Egypt on 50p and feature drops around £30 later. It uses the Anubis symbol and fckin hits me with a fourway expansion and i finish 10 spins with £560! My forms been rotten lately so wanted to push this luck…

Hello Sausage Party on £1.60. Fast clicking away and i lose all down to 200.00 and lose that on virtual roulette.

My best small stake win to balance boost ever combined with my most shameful greedy lost. Would do anything now to withdraw that Doom win.

Hope all you folks are well and can take something from my story of woe!

ryant704 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Yeah it sucks but the way I see it is,

You started with nothing and you were just seeing where you could go. What people forget about gambling, I play to where I think I can get. I might think I can get to 10k today but my actual peak is 1.7k. Everyone else would be like you should of taken that but if you don’t continue to gamble you don’t know where its going good or bad, you don’t decide that. That is gambling, set a target aim for it if you don’t get it you’ve lost nothing because you didn’t achieve your target.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)