Multi pick features, fixed or not?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Boogem WANTED $3
    Outlaw

New member, long time slotter, I’ve always wondered if picks in features are actually fixed or are they random? Personally I think the game knows what you’re getting wherever you press, just feels that way. Anyone know anything on the contrary?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I think someone once said if it shows you the other choices after you pick then the choice is random based on your click, I’d prefer if someone like @eejit101 or @biohazard could either confirm or laugh at me ?

ragingzeus WANTED $4
    Outlaw

usually blueprint  and red tiger picks are pre determined and netbent say its random not sure about other providers

32red WANTED $19
    Outlaw

I much prefer believing they are pre-determined. Then I can’t blame myself when the picks are bad.

The other day I got 4 scatters on Secret of the Stones max on £5 stake. My first 3 picks were X2 multi , wild reel 2 then wild reel 3. I was just dreaming of the glory of getting wild reel 4 but after careful deliberation, obv I picked +3 spins, the worst possible one. Still paid 400x but man oh man what could have been

Boogem WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I think that’s part of the reason I believe they are predetermined, so I don’t blame myself, but also personally I just feel I get bad pick much more frequently than good, and just can’t be that unlucky all the time.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I think someone once said if it shows you the other choices after you pick then the choice is random based on your click, I’d prefer if someone like @eejit101 or @biohazard could either confirm or laugh at me ?

Who is this eejit you speak of ? Sounds wise ………?

gradang WANTED $1
    Outlaw

just remember with twenty stones and three picks there are 1140 different combinations you can pick.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Haha, no you aren’t wrong. That certainly used to be the case, however it seems now that many providers have taken advantage of that belief and show you the other choices regardless of whether it is pre-determined or not.

It really doesn’t matter whether it’s pre-determined or not, the outcome is the same. The only difference is, as others have already said, pre-determined is actually better from a mental standpoint as you can’t then blame yourself!

Boogem WANTED $3
    Outlaw

In fact I have the same thoughts on things like free spins too. In a game such as Fishing Frenzy when you get the bonus does it already know it’s paying X amount as soon as it’s triggered or is it random. I understand that the trigger itself will be random.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Boogem wrote:

In fact I have the same thoughts on things like free spins too. In a game such as Fishing Frenzy when you get the bonus does it already know it’s paying X amount as soon as it’s triggered or is it random. I understand that the trigger itself will be random.

This varies between providers and specific games. With BTG Megaways games for example, each spin in the bonus is random.

In the case of Fishing Frenzy Megaways, this is Blueprint, who normally have all of their bonus outcomes determined on the initial spin ID. This doesn’t include those with a bonus gamble option, which can change the outcome, but once collected it’d then be pre-determined.

Hope that helps.

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Yydrassill is also pre – determined, or at least must be cos games like Golden Fishtank which has a Stones style pick feature used to pay out when closing the game. Think bonuses save for 24 hours now but would imagine pre-determined nature remains.

Old style Microganing, Immortal Romance etc is random per spin as well, each spin pays in turn, annoying when balance updates before animation of spin finishes.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)