Mr green no reverse withdrawal

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #23854
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

    Signed up through bandits link and just put a small deposit of £20 which was matched, had a good few wins and smashed the wagering and withdraw £751, had about £200 left but lost playing lost relics never played it before and won’t be again shocking game really doesn’t pay much at all in the base.

    anyway then realised they do not offer reverse withdrawals which is fantastic so the money is on the way, rang customer service to see if I needed documents to send in because don’t want to be sat waiting for my withdrawal only for an email to come through a few days later requesting them, I was told the withdrawal has been successful and don’t need to send anything in so all good from my point

    2
    #23858
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

    Just a quick update on this I have been charge £7.43 for making my withdrawal can anybody tell me why we get charged for making a withdrawal?

    #23901
    The Bandit WANTED $5,376
    El Bandito

    £7.43?!!

     

    I was just going to ask you, after reading your first post, whether there was any charge for your withdrawal as i am sure i read someone else had put it – screen shot it for me and stick it on here so i can see…. unfortunately i haven’t been lucky enough to bloody manage a withdrawal myself on there yet!!

    #23914
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

    Ok I didn’t screenshot it when I withdraw so what I have done is screenshot this on the withdrawal page obviously now there isn’t the funds to withdraw anymore but still shows you the fee

    #23915
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

    And it was a £751 withdrawal and they charged £7.51 not £7.43 here the email

    #23916
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

    It’s there in the T&Cs:

    6.3.1 Each withdrawal made will incur the below fees.
    ● Up to 100 EUR/USD/GBP/CAD/CHF/NZD withdrawal – 1 EUR/GBP/CAD fee
    ● Over 100 EUR/USD/GBP/CAD/CHF/NZD withdrawal – 1.5% fee
    ● Up to 1000 SEK/NOK/DKK withdrawal – 10.00 SEK/NOK fee
    ● Over 1000 SEK/NOK/DKK withdrawal – 1.5% fee
    6.3.2 Maximum withdrawals fee amount:
    ● EUR/USD/GBP/CAD/CHF/NZD 10
    ● SEK/NOK/DKK 100.00
    You will always see this on the page before making the withdrawal, so be sure to check this.

    #23917
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

    I have read up on it and they charge upto £10 for a withdrawal which I’m not exactly impressed with don’t think you should have to pay to withdraw money you have won

    #23918
    The Bandit WANTED $5,376
    El Bandito

    Yeah that is disgusting tbh. I will send off an email asking if there is anything that can be done about that for players that use my link as to be totally honest, i would never play at somewhere that charged me to get my own money out. I will pay that fee for you for now.

    1
    #23919
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

    argyl53 wrote:

    It’s there in the T&Cs:

    6.3.1 Each withdrawal made will incur the below fees. ● Up to 100 EUR/USD/GBP/CAD/CHF/NZD withdrawal – 1 EUR/GBP/CAD fee
    ● Over 100 EUR/USD/GBP/CAD/CHF/NZD withdrawal – 1.5% fee
    ● Up to 1000 SEK/NOK/DKK withdrawal – 10.00 SEK/NOK fee
    ● Over 1000 SEK/NOK/DKK withdrawal – 1.5% fee
    6.3.2 Maximum withdrawals fee amount:
    ● EUR/USD/GBP/CAD/CHF/NZD 10
    ● SEK/NOK/DKK 100.00
    You will always see this on the page before making the withdrawal, so be sure to check this.

    Thanks mate was just reading up on this now, don’t really agree with it though

    #23921
    The Bandit WANTED $5,376
    El Bandito

    It amazes me that we are only just hearing about it, fuck me if i had had that happen i’d be pissing and moaning about it for sure. Like i say, i will contact them for comment as to whether my players can go withdrawal fee free, i guess if not, they will be binned as i won’t play somewhere like that personally. For now, I will pay everyones fees providing it was my link that was used, up to one withdrawal a day – don’t take the piss lol 😀 A fucking tenner! Madness.

    1
    #23923
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

    The Bandit wrote:

    Yeah that is disgusting tbh. I will send off an email asking if there is anything that can be done about that for players that use my link as to be totally honest, i would never play at somewhere that charged me to get my own money out. I will pay that fee for you for now.

    No it’s ok thanks pal you already done enough for me from the donation video did a little back by signing up with you link and ended up makin a very good profit, but yeah let us know about the fees and what they say. The fact they don’t let you reverse once you submitted is brilliant though

    1
    #23927
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

    Bandit can you remove my post with screenshot of the fee please as just noticed it shows some of my card on there ?

    1
    1
    #23938
    The Bandit WANTED $5,376
    El Bandito

    I have edited it out for you mate, i have sent through the £7.51 too – hopefully i can get some feedback from them about it and i will let everyone know on the next Mr Green video.

    #23952
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

    I’m one of those rare breeds who reads the terms before I sign up and play, so I knew about this and it’s why I’ve never played at Mr Green. For real guys, always read the full terms, or at least do a quick text search in them for the words “fee” and “wager”.

    #23954
    The Bandit WANTED $5,376
    El Bandito

    argyl53 wrote:

    I’m one of those rare breeds who reads the terms before I sign up and play, so I knew about this and it’s why I’ve never played at Mr Green. For real guys, always read the full terms, or at least do a quick text search in them for the words “fee” and “wager”.

    Has it always been there? I just asked Paul as he used to play there and he said there wasn’t a withdrawal fee when he played there which is interesting, why the hell would they add that!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)