Mr Green Frog of fortune.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Candybars1991 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Literally the worse game that is ever been made. I was watching Bandit play PAINT and that game is noting compared to FROG OF FORTUNE.

I have done 1200 spins and not a single bonus or even a random feature. bit confused about what the point of this game is.

Anyone else had these kinds of issue with this game?

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

It took me yonks to bonus it over on SV but when it did bonus, it was over £60 on 20p stake.

The bonus feature spins all are aimed at building a final super spin, you collect frogs that are wilds and multipliers depending which side they go (like classic frogger) but yeah it was well worth it, never played it again though F that.

The teases are ridiculous too, never, ever, ever get anything from it.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Looks like it had you two bad. I had about 4 sessions on it, usually 40p spins. Yea, it did like to give the old boot and stuff alot when he went fishing and that other mini bonus tease that pays a cash prize. Only got the bonus twice, first was ok, second was better. It was a slightly below average payer for me although a funky made slot.

Candybars1991 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I just don’t get games like that. Give us a crap bonus frequently then just smash in an almighty win. I much prefer games like that. This game is now on my list and never will be played again. Thanks for the responses. I am happy I wasn’t the only one that has had a terrible time on this slot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)