Mr bandit mk 2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Since bandit off swanning in Azerbaijan with his “broken back” that’s totally real …. honest ?,

I thought I’d do Sunday slots in his place ..

all right Dickends … £1000 in …I’ll get a bonus … back in a mo ..

Wild north … reload ..reload ….reload … reload ……..woooow £6000 phew got out of that

danger on £40 …….. here’s the bonus, not two bad …. skulls …great …….2x … right staying  for another …..skulls …great …3x …third time lucky … skulls ..great ….1x

paint …….. well that was wank

fnacy a go on 100k drop …. this one …fuck… this one …. fuck … this one …. fuck ….. these two … fuck … theses three … fuck ….. all of them ……fuckkkkkkkkk

right got to be reel king ..bonus ..right cmon…click..fuck…click..fuck..click..click..fuck..click.click.click..fuck cmon..5 scrolls …ahhh what do you do? Wife! …… press that …click. ….£32000….

whats the next game ????

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Haha this was fucking weird.

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Also, as exciting as this was… I think the bandit is planning on posting a new vid today even though he’s away. So the imaginary run-through wasn’t needed after all haha. However, I know you’ve said you do a lot of your spin sessions on the train or in hotels when you’re away on work. I’d deffo watch you if you did start a stream channel. Just saying mate. You should think about it. I would genuinely watch.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Since bandit off swanning in Azerbaijan with his “broken back” that’s totally real …. honest ?,

I thought I’d do Sunday slots in his place ..

all right Dickends … £1000 in …I’ll get a bonus … back in a mo ..

Wild north … reload ..reload ….reload … reload ……..woooow £6000 phew got out of that

danger on £40 …….. here’s the bonus, not two bad …. skulls …great …….2x … right staying  for another …..skulls …great …3x …third time lucky … skulls ..great ….1x

paint …….. well that was wank

fnacy a go on 100k drop …. this one …fuck… this one …. fuck … this one …. fuck ….. these two … fuck … theses three … fuck ….. all of them ……fuckkkkkkkkk

right got to be reel king ..bonus ..right cmon…click..fuck…click..fuck..click..click..fuck..click.click.click..fuck cmon..5 scrolls …ahhh what do you do? Wife! …… press that …click. ….£32000….

whats the next game ????

LOL all fun and game but in truth he did have a bad back for just over a week and couldn’t sit or lie down until Thursday last week we didn’t even go the pub until then either i mean whats the world coming to O_O.

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

haha good one, but u did forget, “I’m now up to bee one million and ten hundred thousand. Right I’ve had an influx of bees I’m now up to 2000 bees so I’m upping it to £100. that’s got to be a wild line! How much is a wild line worth? (bee land) Go on then! pop it! pop it!…. you B*stard.

Outlaw

Ahhh bandit ( shakes fist in rage at the sky)

cheers for the kind words …. I’m just a fan and the community here is fucking brill …. there’s a certain gleam in the eye you need for this racket …. and when somebody does it well like bandit you sit and appreciate ………..I enjoy bullshitting on at the side, and the drama when certain people smell blood………… ..( plus if I did stream …I’d obviously be much more more massive than the bandit obviously,  have all the birds chasing me obviously, and would have to Deal with all the love letters seedy sends me telling me how Great I am …………..obviously )

Ha ha ha aha Maybe one day

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

cheers for the kind words …. I’m just a fan and the community here is fucking brill …. there’s a certain gleam in the eye you need for this racket …. and when somebody does it well like bandit you sit and appreciate ………..I enjoy bullshitting on at the side, and the drama when certain people smell blood………… ..( plus if I did stream …I’d obviously be much more more massive than the bandit obviously,  have all the birds chasing me obviously, and would have to Deal with all the love letters seedy sends me telling me how Great I am …………..obviously )

me love letters pah i think not my wife gets flowers every now and then but i aint got time to write shite :p

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Ha ha I’m sure he doesn’t start , a video by calling us all Dickends. ?

Outlaw

DEVIL4POSTER wrote:

haha good one, but u did forget, “I’m now up to bee one million and ten hundred thousand. Right I’ve had an influx of bees I’m now up to 2000 bees so I’m upping it to £100. that’s got to be a wild line! How much is a wild line worth? (bee land) Go on then! pop it! pop it!…. you B*stard.

Ahhh I forgot about swarm …. shit “ go on then ! Pop it ! Pop it! “ brilliant

Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Ha ha I’m sure he doesn’t start , a video by calling us all Dickends. ?

I was thinking what can I write that’s “ bandit “ … dickends came straight to mind … weird places my mind goes

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

me love letters pah i think not my wife gets flowers every now and then but i aint got time to write shite :p

The rejection….. no love  letters, but flowers for the wife …. thats it were on a break….

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

The rejection….. no love  letters, but flowers for the wife …. thats it were on a break….

is this a I can sleep around break or a i am just angry with you break ??

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Deffo a “ sleep around break “ but if I found out you did actually sleep around then I reserve the right to choose the other one, slap you across the face and keep the gold fish …… ( cause we’d totally have a pet gold fish )

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Deffo a “ sleep around break “ but if I found out you did actually sleep around then I reserve the right to choose the other one, slap you across the face and keep the gold fish …… ( cause we’d totally have a pet gold fish )

Fine!!! but i get to keep the Car and the fuckin Llama!! (we totally have a Llama also!!)

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Fine!!! but i get to keep the Car and the fuckin Llama!! (we totally have a Llama also!!)

Llama !!!!! Tea just came out of ever face hole

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)