Most beautiful slot?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

What do you think is the most aesthetically pleasing slot out there?

For me it has to be the Falcon Huntress. I find the whole design really captivating, the sound, the visuals etc.

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

I find the design and graphics of Dragon Maiden captivating

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I agree with chicken huntress, but pink elephants too. Napoleon has to be one of my relax slots before bed, just for the music

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Donuts very relaxing

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I’m going to get stick for this but weirdly, i love the look and sound of millionaire – it’s hypnotic almost lol

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Millionaire by FAR is the most crisp.

2nd place I quite like the gameplay of pink elephants I’ll admit. Hate playing it as it hates me but it looks good. Spaced out fuckers.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Finer reels off life . Is relaxing

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

i just think Thunderkick games in general are beautiful (Falcon Huntress, Pink Elephants etc.).

Millionaire is very relaxing, music-wise, but it sends me to sleep too fast so I can’t admire it like the others!

Norris WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Golden Ticket – Its always been a favourite of mine just because of how good it looks and sounds. Still never cleared the screen for a 1000x though!

Edit – Just made £60 from £10 on golden ticket too! 20p spins all the way!

Sunningdale4q WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Spartacus gladiator of rome love the graphics and sounds. would have said danger but just done me for £400 on 40p spins 6 bonuses 3 were skulls 2 bells and a 10 wich went for £39 hahaha

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

I was err….ummm….a bit stoned the other night and was trying to Swarm.   The background music is extremely relaxing and well put together.  Probably best if I listen to it again not under the influence.   300x

Jgiddins1 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

My best slot is top gun playtech love the music plus has crazy potential

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)