Moral support needed

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Sorry to hear of your news Joe and I do wish you and you’re family the best going forward. Don’t resort to gambling in fact ban yourself now please. Trying to replace negative feeling with something that could be positive is a natural instinct but gambling is not a guaranteed good feeling so if i was you do the above ban yourself for now and try find something that you can do that will help you take your mind of the situation you currently face. I’m not much help with this sorta stuff as i suck at giving advice.

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Currently watching some old Steve’s videos currently on the 1 where he finds the other reel king gamble which has an unlimited top and can’t believe  I’ve just seen a 200 quid sensible collect lol

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Joeholdway wrote:

Currently watching some old Steve’s videos currently on the 1 where he finds the other reel king gamble which has an unlimited top and can’t believe  I’ve just seen a 200 quid sensible collect lol

It does happen sometimes hahhahah hopefully you are having a better day today mate. again all my best to yourself and your family.

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

In the process of watching some old steve videos on youtube currently on the 1 where he found the other reel king gamble ladder that was unlimited lol and couldn’t believe the sensible 200 quid collect lol

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)