Moplay

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gillerz83 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

so I tried to make a withdrawal from my moplay account Sunday, to be told it had been declined, I got an email saying it may be because I’ve not deposited with the card before(I have) or my bank doesn’t receive payments from betting company’s? But I made a withdrawal on the same card on a specific date in October! They said they are going to try and verify the withdrawal. In a bit bothered if they decide not too again they are just playing funny beggars and don’t want to pay me out? Even though it’s only 50 notes? How can they let me with withdraw in October, but not let me withdraw in December on the same card? After this I’m gonna have to withdraw with PayPal but not sure if they will drag their feet with that also! I have to make a deposit via PayPal before I can withdraw. Will it be a simple case of deposit through PayPal then simply withdraw right away?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

This is odd. Have you sent in KYC docs for this card in the past? Its exactly the same card with the same everything, not an updated one with a new expiry date?

Gillerz83 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Nope exactly the same card same number same expiry date same last 3 digits on the back, my next step is I have to make a deposit by PayPal before I can withdraw through PayPal, just don’t understand what all the hassle is.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)