Mood change. Lets be positive

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    smc-lockk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Few negative posts about today, let’s change it up and go back to the discussions that are positive, What’s everyones favourite provider and why? 🙂 no wrong answers obviously as it’s purely opinions and everyone has a differant tipple. ❤️

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’ll second that. It’s mainly my fault for negative posts so that’s end of that. Anyway good provider not mentioned much is virgin games I’m not on it (on gamstop) missus is though and gets loads of free stuff and I will say this even if you’re a half decent poker player get on it .Never seen a site where the players are so bad they are gash lol ?

smc-lockk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Did chip in on yours haha, sorry i should of worded better i meant slot provider haha, yeah virgins games aren’t all bad to be fair

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Read my “Give me free money” post if you fancy a discussion on something a bit different.

smc-lockk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Read my “Give me free money” post if you fancy a discussion on something a bit different.

Ill have a browse

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Oh and my favourite provider is video slots. Just a tonne of great games and the withdrawal is easy and straight forward.

My favourite used to be Stan James because their customer support, bonuses were amazing. Not a massive selection of games but was just a good provider. But now they changed to unibet. Avoid unibet like the plague. Too much to get into. Just don’t waste your time with them.

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

Oh god I’m so depressed (thought I would add some balance to the positive post 🙂 )

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

The reality of slots is that almost everybody is a loser. That means most people are depressed. Take your happy thoughts and optimism elsewhere, you joyful bastard!

I’m a poker player and 90% of people are losing. Of the top 10%, about half of those are doing not much better than breaking even. Only the top 5% make any profit and only the top 1% make any real profit. As a top 1%er all my life, I can tell you those rewards aren’t great. It’s only about 1 in 100,000 poker players who make big cheese

With slots you are statistically guaranteed to lose over the long-term. Is there anyone on this forum who has gambled for 20 + years with a winning record on slots?

It’s my party and I can cry if I want to

smc-lockk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

haha I’m usualy just as negative , a loss is hard to take but just feel as if some positives could be used now and then ay 😉 nope you’d have to be damn lucky to be up after 20 years

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Gameplay wise i quite like netent games. Then i also like some of the dc slots but not sure of the provider

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Gunner wrote:

The reality of slots is that almost everybody is a loser. That means most people are depressed. Take your happy thoughts and optimism elsewhere, you joyful bastard!

I’m a poker player and 90% of people are losing. Of the top 10%, about half of those are doing not much better than breaking even. Only the top 5% make any profit and only the top 1% make any real profit. As a top 1%er all my life, I can tell you those rewards aren’t great. It’s only about 1 in 100,000 poker players who make big cheese

With slots you are statistically guaranteed to lose over the long-term. Is there anyone on this forum who has gambled for 20 + years with a winning record on slots?

It’s my party and I can cry if I want to

The only guys Up in lifetime was when the 10/15/25 pound jackpots had cheats or a certain type of gameplay to get the Max% out of them… You can still do some £100 in da pubs. Those were the fun days lol

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)