Monopoly Wheel and Dream Catcher

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

I heard that today a “dealer” (spinner) on monopoly managed to not spin the wheel a full round after his hands left the wheel, and therefor the spin was voided, then the same dealer went to dreamcatcher and did the exact same thing. Does anyone have a video of these events? would love to see it if anyone can provide it!

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

I heard that today a “dealer” (spinner) on monopoly managed to not spin the wheel a full round after his hands left the wheel, and therefor the spin was voided, then the same dealer went to dreamcatcher and did the exact same thing. Does anyone have a video of these events? would love to see it if anyone can provide it!

I was playing this afternoon when Ray was spinning on Monopoly. There was a 5-10 minute spell that I couldn’t believe I was seeing. After he released the spin,  you have never seen the wheel stop as fast. I mean, it was serious stoppage. The spinners keep insisting that its only the flapper slowing things down, but that definitely wasn’t the case here. It was like some brakes had got jammed and the wheel could hardly spin at all. Weird thing is that it corrected itself after a while.

I always thought that these people who keep spamming rigged wheel in the chat were just sore losers….today has made me question if they might actually have a point.

thatfamousjimmy WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Uh oh awesomex absolutely loves a good gambling conspiracy?? let’s see the video!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

There is far too many dodgy looking situations cropping up on these games now. And I for one  believe they simply cant be “flapper problems” or “technical problems”

Sommats definitely not right here.

And the thing is. When u ask the live dealers about it. They joke around and dodge the questions by making you out to be a troll.

C***s!

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I was playing through all of this and it was very strange. The dealer was literally ripping the wheel down to spin and it would stop before it even went down, he then spoke to management and said the brakes were remotely controlled or something along those lines, it then started spinning again but much faster than I have ever seen it before. Got to the point where they stopped the game for 10 minutes and then all seemed fine after.

The bit that will get people guessing is in amongst all the drama the spam was going wild with complaints, people demanding money back, calling it a fix, calling support etc and then it stops straight in chance 10x and then straight into 10. The conspiracy theorist went mad for that, claiming it was hush money etc.

was all very amusing, most likely just a fault with the wheel but never seen so many people get so abusive so quickly.

Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I was there when this happened i got a full refund on my loses

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Why is this in ‘todays posts’ when it’s from June 2019??? Haha

Couldn’t believ my eyes when I saw JBs comment.

He’s back!!

Bigjon WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Monopoly dream catcher best game ever haha

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)