Monopoly megaways

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Honestly … I admit I got a bit of a hard  on for btg …. I like the brand, I like the games, they tend to look polished and all that  jazz…..and yes some games (cough cough bonanza ) can be boring as dog shit, I always thought that the one game they took their eye off  was the gods one (with the four gods ) and for me the one they should delete from  the catalogue of genuine good games ( and queen of riches) ……..but my god …… I couldn’t take it ….. monopoly … I had to switch it off…… has to be the most boring game btg have made ….and I don’t know why …. holy diver can be dull but this one seems somehow worse …… all btg games have that boring aspect …. kingmaker ( until the x rises ) lil devil ( until the hearts get half way for heart stopper )  and gen can’t put my finger on why ( from a company that does building games ) why  this one seems worse …. but yeah it’s going in the “ain’t nobody got time for that “ file,

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I think that Donuts game is a BTG one ?

From what I’ve played of monopoly megaways it’s not going to go crazy but shouldn’t be a massive balance destroyer ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I think that Donuts game is a BTG one ?

From what I’ve played of monopoly megaways it’s not going to go crazy but shouldn’t be a massive balance destroyer ?

What is this “ doh – nuts” you speak of ????

the game has this annoying mechanic of nit giving you many cascade wins …… so so you get tonnes of single wins, then very .. very few drop down wins after that and if you manage to get to the third or fourth cascade in a row the man is on a parking square or a chance card or a go to jail card …… every bloody time ……..so the three or four houses vanish …..I get it’s the games version of a tease ….but grrrrrrrrrr……. I will give it one thing … if you can fill the bonus cards and start the game with full spins I have found that the retrigger is easier to land multiple times …..

just don’t think monopoly or anything will master “ doh-nuts “ legendary status as the game of games ………..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)