Monopoly megaways

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Huntball WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Hi all hope all are keeping safe

I have just done a build on this game after 3 hours on 60p finally got the free spins paid £152 🙂 anyone done it on other stakes?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Horrible game, it’s one of those games where you think “ fuck this I rigged “ the amount of times I’ve needed 4 or a 6 and it lands on 5 ….. or I need a 3 or 5 and boom 4 … stops the build, or continues the build but can’t place the properties because you’ve landed on a fucking chance card ………

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

I played this pretty extensively around christmas and did have success at some stakes, the biggest tease about it is you bonus after a long grind but do not do much, it keeps all the properties alive that you did not land on so you think oh it is worth another go. Problem is it takes absolutely ages to land on the right square to bonus again. I have only had 1 chance which I think gave 4 houses, most of them just take you to another square which is frustrating if you have just been there on the board. Quite good fun, but very hard to bonus. Generally pretty good when it does though

Huntball WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Thanks for feed back guys

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

I find this the same as having to build 40 hearts but no chance of a bonus in between. The last 3-4 spins are usually dead on a big multiplier. Max megaways is often 0-5x and big wins are rare. It’s not worth multiple builds imo, there are better slots. I’ve learned this over hundreds of pounds, good luck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)