Money Train 4

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Clarkyclarko WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Just had a play on the New Money Train 4. Interesting game!! but….. It seems even harder to land the money cart bonus in general play than on money train 3. The respin feature seems pretty regular, but I cant imagine it getting to the top with a decent multiplier very often at all. Seems a little alien as there is no win lines, the payouts are on numbers of symbols, the payouts are not great at all. I would imagine that all the potential is in the money cart bonus again, which seems very hard to land. Clearly another very volatile slot from Relax gaming. Money Train 3 is one of my favourite games, 4 has even greater potential and with a highest stake of £1 someone will be very lucky indeed on this game. Very interested to hear other thoughts and opinions. Hoping to see the Bandit have a crack at this very soon too!!

Clarkyclarko WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Just to add to my previous post, the game also has a dirty tease on the money cart bonus, where you land 2 bonus symbols the 3rd can potentially slow roll past on the tease. Naughty!!!!

Slot WANTED $40
    Outlaw

is more of bonus buy slot, even bonus buy is hard to win, only if you have streamers’ money to spam the game with bonus buys

Clarkyclarko WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Yeah, I’ve given it a proper blast. Very very difficult to land the bonus and very frustrating with the horrible tease. This would do Bandits nut in in general play!!!

Anonymous WANTED $16
    Inactive

The fact you can get a persistent symbol which only collects/pays to squares directly around it is very annoying and seem some incredibly low wins.

Clarkyclarko WANTED $3
    Outlaw

CryptoG82 wrote:

The fact you can get a persistent symbol which only collects/pays to squares directly around it is very annoying and seem some incredibly low wins.

Yes I agree, it seems the potential is huge, but that is all it is. I cant imagine it will give a max win, very often at all. But I guess we can speculate, we will all play it spurred on by its potential. Im gonna say I prefer money train 3 tbh

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)