Money stolen from Videoslots account

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    spencer009o WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi guys, wondering if anyone has any advice, and I suppose this is also an issue that needs raising anyway. Whilst playing on Videoslots last night, my balance started to rapidly disappear a few minutes later i realised that my money was actually being withdrawn out from the account to a different payment method. What the person has done is deposit £10 with Skrill and then withdrawn the balance of around £550 through bank transfer to revolut. Upon realising i immediately jump on live chat around 10 minutes after but the withdrawals all say processed.I find it particularly odd that this has been allowed to happen, as when in the past i have tried to deposit/withdraw to a new method, each time i have had to provide documents showing it is mine.

Basically, does anyone have any advice, and also, what can we do to stop something similar happening to someone else?

Thanks,

S

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

spencer009o wrote:

Hi guys, wondering if anyone has any advice, and I suppose this is also an issue that needs raising anyway. Whilst playing on Videoslots last night, my balance started to rapidly disappear a few minutes later i realised that my money was actually being withdrawn out from the account to a different payment method. What the person has done is deposit £10 with Skrill and then withdrawn the balance of around £550 through bank transfer to revolut. Upon realising i immediately jump on live chat around 10 minutes after but the withdrawals all say processed.I find it particularly odd that this has been allowed to happen, as when in the past i have tried to deposit/withdraw to a new method, each time i have had to provide documents showing it is mine.

Basically, does anyone have any advice, and also, what can we do to stop something similar happening to someone else?

Thanks,

S

They would have needed to have access to your videoslots account login so its possible your PC has been compromised. They would have to have logged in as you to add a new payment method to your account. What have videoslots said can they help you?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

How did they get around being logged in at the same time as you? If you log in on two pcs or a pc and a phone, one gets logged out ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

How did they get around being logged in at the same time as you? If you log in on two pcs or a pc and a phone, one gets logged out ?

Yeah totally ……..  this story is missing many parts ….there’s no way you can be logged on on two different Machines … you can have two pages open on the same laptop/ computer / phone …..but yeah, instant log out

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Yeah totally ……..  this story is missing many parts ….there’s no way you can be logged on on two different Machines … you can have two pages open on the same laptop/ computer / phone …..but yeah, instant log out

That’s not 100% correct. My Mrs uses my account at the same time as me !!!!

Outlaw

BSK1 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

You and your mrs play on different machines but with one account? At the same time ? So when she logs in on one machine it doesn’t log you out of the machine your using ??????????? Logically that can’t happen …..@xbob I’ve never seen and I can’t make that happen on mine….

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Sounds like you lost the $500 and your mrs was upset.

So you made up a whopper of a story  that someone had stollen money from your acc so your Mrs wouldn’t get angry with you.

Now your here making a post about it so you can show your Mrs that your proactively trying to seek help. Trying to make your story more believable.

I can think of about 5 critical flaws in your story sir.

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

BSK1 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

You and your mrs play on different machines but with one account? At the same time ? So when she logs in on one machine it doesn’t log you out of the machine your using ??????????? Logically that can’t happen …..@xbob I’ve never seen and I can’t make that happen on mine….

Well I’m on ladbrokes and it happens. Don’t need to cry to xbob to get help

Outlaw

BSK1 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

BSK1 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Well I’m on ladbrokes and it happens. Don’t need to cry to xbob to get help

yeah don’t be a dick seyah, don’t ask a knowledgeable member on the forum who’s in the comment stream who’s opinion you agreed with Before Bsk jumped in ..if your info is right ….. because getting educated pffftttt overrated ….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

BSK1 wrote:

BSK1 wrote:

Well I’m on ladbrokes and it happens.

What I said was specifically aimed at the poster who mentioned Videoslots

Sarahb9998 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

if this genuinely happened im not surprised videoslots is not believing as it sounds like a tall story put in a complaint and get a police report they maybe able to trace the account it went to get some security software on pc

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

BSK1 wrote:

BSK1 wrote:

Someone on Ladbrokes try it, it works for me and does when I’m abroad working…. I don’t do videoslots so don’t know their situation Seyah… experience and knowledgeable… that’s me you don’t need to look for help ?

Outlaw

BSK1 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

BSK1 wrote:

BSK1 wrote:

Someone on Ladbrokes try it, it works for me and does when I’m abroad working…. I don’t do videoslots so don’t know their situation Seyah… experience and knowledgeable… that’s me you don’t need to look for help ?

Yeah I have an account on Ladbroke and I can’t make it work, and the customer service droid said it’s not possible …. so I’ll take you world for it …. anyway it’s deffo not possible on vs ….even if you have vs loaded on safari And open google on a separate tab ( on the same machine ) it logs out one of them……..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)