Money on the Rocket! Snooker Final.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Well it ain’t over yet, but at 9-3 and Trump just needing 1 more, it would be the mother of all comebacks by Ronnie.

imagine!

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

It looks like Trump is finally putting all the pieces together and maturing into the player he was touted to be. Ronnie is getting on a bit now, so  the game needs another flair player to really step up. Defo putting money on Trump for this years worlds.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Ronnie ability wise is probably one of the best snooker players to ever appear and has an amazing natural talent. His biggest issue is if he wants to play or not. If he isn’t in the mood, to an extent he switches off and doesn’t really care. But I suppose it’s hard when you have won everything and beaten everyone at some point.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Think it’s wide open this year. I think i have face facts that Jimmy white ain’t going to win it lol. As long as Mark Allen doesn’t win I’m not too bothered. Don’t like him very outspoken in the past and his fans have no respect for the game.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Ronnie ability wise is probably one of the best snooker players to ever appear and has an amazing natural talent. His biggest issue is if he wants to play or not. If he isn’t in the mood, to an extent he switches off and doesn’t really care. But I suppose it’s hard when you have won everything and beaten everyone at some point.

In terms of pure natural ability he’s the best there’s ever been! Other alltime greats like Hendry and Davis say that. Crikey, the guy can even knock off century breaks playing left handed.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Steller wrote:

It looks like Trump is finally putting all the pieces together and maturing into the player he was touted to be. Ronnie is getting on a bit now, so  the game needs another flair player to really step up. Defo putting money on Trump for this years worlds.

I almost said it yesterday, Trumps been on his game all week, he ain’t no mug that’s for sure but has stalled lately and finally put the effort in to be one of the best, I’d put money on him for the World Championships NP…..

Trumps 1 of the best there’s ever been, up with Ronnie tbh when he’s on it…. Him, J. Higgens & Ronnie are untouchable when playing there best. Alough JH has dropped a little bit.

If Jude keeps playing this way with the good safety he will become WC soon.. ??Maybe not this year but its coming ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Steller wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

In terms of pure natural ability he’s the best there’s ever been! Other alltime greats like Hendry and Davis say that. Crikey, the guy can even knock off century breaks playing left handed.

Agreed he has always been the best.. I played the game & I’m Scottish so I have a bias ???? But god dam what a genius of a player. Only guy that comes close is John Higgens & This new Trump guy if he keeps off the naughty snooker ?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)