Money for gambling

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

Ok so lots of post lately about doing your bollocks in and spending all your rent money and having none left to play slots with.

So I thought how can I help to keep my degenerates in the zone.

i have lots of tips to get extra money that is really easy I am going to share one now and if it takes of I will give you all some more

todays money tip.

amazon prime. So if any of you have had a amazon prime acount here is how you claim back your money. Last Saturday Iogged in my Amazon acount and sent them a message asking if I had ever been a member of amazon prime. Within a hour a very nice customer agent emailed and said yes. Apparently I had joined In 2016 as part of a thirty day free trial. I sent a message back saying I hadn’t realised I had been paying 79 pound for two years and I was most shocked and could you advise me in how I get a refund. Wiithin 30 minutes I had another email apologising and the money would be back in my account between 5-10 days. Low and behold 159 pound was in my acount by the Tuesday. I have passed this on and lots of people I know have done this l.  It has not  been turned down once. Given the guy is the richest man in the planet I see nothing wrong with spreading the wealth.

this should help you more with playing or you could pay part of your rent. Let me know how you all get on.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Err on the side of immorality here. Don’t care how much money the man has, the company driver a service that I use and am happy with, to try and con someone in order to gamble a bit more is probably gamstop material

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I find the easiest way is to just keep my gambling money seperate. I have an account I use for poker and blackjack. It starts in January, whatever is left in December is split between funding the nexts years gambling and something that makes a difference (big chunk off the mortgage/new car etc). If I do my bollocks I stop for the year.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Reel king Tops the lot…. ???

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Forgive me if I’m wrong but isn’t that fraud?

i doubt that’s a good idea too do if they trace it back to you!

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I find the easiest way is to just keep my gambling money seperate. I have an account I use for poker and blackjack. It starts in January, whatever is left in December is split between funding the nexts years gambling and something that makes a difference (big chunk off the mortgage/new car etc). If I do my bollocks I stop for the year.

Drinks are on you in Edinburgh moneybags.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Not if it’s true as stated. because if you signed up to a months trial, then didn’t use the service but were charged for two years, they have had money for nothing. They have a record of usage.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Not if it’s true as stated. because if you signed up to a months trial, then didn’t use the service but were charged for two years, they have had money for nothing. They have a record of usage.

Ahhh I read it as they would just do a cheeky and claim that they had paid when they hadn’t paid anything.

aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

Wow lots of saints and virtue signaling on here tonight.

do it , don’t do it I am not really concerned either way.

the point of the post is not about me doing it for money to gamble (I did it because the company has a questionable work ethic) I have plenty it was more to do with people starting threads up after they have done there nuts and saying they have no food money.

warm words and sympathy not going to pay the bills so I thought I would give them some practical advice.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I used to do my bollocks in all the time and struggled for the month very often, took me a while to learn my lesson but now I pay my rent and bills, buy my smokes for the month and pay for my travel and then with what I’m left with I’ll use to have fun with. Who knows in a few months I may become even more responsible and put a bit into a savings account that  I can’t touch for the year…stranger things have happened :D.

aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

Green2711 wrote:

I used to do my bollocks in all the time and struggled for the month very often, took me a while to learn my lesson but now I pay my rent and bills, buy my smokes for the month and pay for my travel and then with what I’m left with I’ll use to have fun with. Who knows in a few months I may become even more responsible and put a bit into a savings account that  I can’t touch for the year…stranger things have happened :D.

Ha I have felt you pain many times in the past

aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

wow lots of saits on the site tonight. Maybe leave the virtue signaling for a bit?

not fraud. It’s a simple question to a company that has very questionable work ethics. And if you believe a company gets to this size by following all the rules then you are very much mistaken, but listen do it or don’t do it I am not really concerned either way.

the point of the post was not me doing it for money for gambling I have plenty, the post was more for all the ones moaning that they have done there nuts in and have no money for food this month.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I don’t think it’s a questionable work ethic to be honest mate. You join Amazon prime, get 30 days free and if you don’t cancel then the charge you for it. It’s pretty standard with the likes of Netflix etc.

I order a lot from Amazon so use prime as it’s easier. But if you have been getting charged and not used it then fair play on getting your money back.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)