Monaco F1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Just sitting down getting ready watch practice 3. ? anyone else going to be watching or watching the race and have any thoughts how it will pan out?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thoughts ?. Hoping for rain which won’t come to make it more interesting. Hoping neither bottas and Hamilton don’t dominate the race. That won’t happen either. Hoping to see some overtaking. Chances of that happening are nil. I’m looking forward to it. I am actually I’m not just saying that. Just wish it was a bit more unpredictable.?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Yeah Mercedes drive package is just bonkers this year its miles ahead of everyone else. ????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

This is the first season in 25 years I haven’t watched live, I can’t bring myself to pay so much money to watch Lewis Hamilton’s smug face when he wins or blaming others when he doesn’t ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

This is the first season in 25 years I haven’t watched live, I can’t bring myself to pay so much money to watch Lewis Hamilton’s smug face when he wins or blaming others when he doesn’t ?

At last someone who agrees with me. Xbobmad you’ve made my day. I can’t stand the bloke. ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Haha I like Hamilton he zint no where near as much of a smug fucker as what Vettel was or is ???? I also do this on the cheap lol as I cant agree to paying so much for the full sky package.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Haha I like Hamilton he zint no where near as much of a smug fucker as what Vettel was or is ???? I also do this on the cheap lol as I cant agree to paying so much for the full sky package.

I was paying over £70 a month. Threatened to leave now £40. I know it’s cheaper to get a dodgy box. Just not got round to it.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

I was paying over £70 a month. Threatened to leave now £40. I know it’s cheaper to get a dodgy box. Just not got round to it.

Aye it’s cheaper finding a good service is the challenge though bit I’ve been on mine for around s year now. ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Aye it’s cheaper finding a good service is the challenge though bit I’ve been on mine for around s year now. ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

????? technically I think I borrow it as it isn’t kept after its watched ???????

And to be fair I watch more American channels as there stuff is more abundant and generally much better if we could get there cable in the UK I would pay for that.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

An old Simpsons episode?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

An old Simpsons episode?

Yeah I remember watching that one ????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

An old Simpsons episode?

Yeah, the one where Homer has some guy fitting him illegally stolen cable TV to watch Pay Per View without paying 🙂

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

No spoilers! I’m gonna have to watch highlights when I get back from work 🙂

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

i can bet on it, but I can’t for the life of me watch it ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)