Moaning thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    heavenlyshrew WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Every good forum should have one=)

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haha this could just be all me 😀

Lyons1988 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

don’t you just hate it when you get out the shower and theres no towel on the rack !

wondersie WANTED $17
    Outlaw

God damn why is Bonanza so addictive and each spin makes you feel like you’re winning, but really most of the time its just grinding you down slowly lol

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Got to have a moan…reel king ladder gamble..never hit the top. A year of trying finally broke me!!

wondersie WANTED $17
    Outlaw

It’s never got to the top for me either, I think we need a lucky cat *cough*

Spekz2018 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Ha ha got to moan about extra chilli proper fucks me off I buy a bonus and gamble loses everytime collect the eight spins for a 30 pound buy and it pays 3.45 what a pile of shit !!!

Mosesmyman WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I see all these ppl hit bonuses on the new Diamond Mine easy peasy…..had 3 sessions now 1300, 800 and 400 spins and no fkn bonus yet. Killed my game budget 2 weeks in a row!!!!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Lyons1988 wrote:

don’t you just hate it when you get out the shower and theres no towel on the rack !

ahahaha this literally just happened to me.

JohnnyCashuk WANTED $3
    Outlaw

youtubers should be vetted !! or is that taken to a vet?
    why on earth would brainless imbeciles try and do videos and throw in stupid quick math responses to there 39.75% stake hit
    and why would another start to sing over there bonus round?? its like a cry for help when the shit hits the fan .. I KNOW ILL START TO SING as if its entertaining for us listening .. ITS NOT AND STOP IT . ( not the bandit )

Jwjcarrol1984 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

The worst has got to be when you spend £500 on a slot and not get a bonce and the  stake 1p just clear the wagering and then it lands on book of ra and the high simble comes in and fills the screen and you win £5 instead of £20000.where the phone goes other side of the room

Jwjcarrol1984 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

But on the up side of that I have won £4768 on 1p with William hill power jackpots

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

When it’s pissing down with wind and rain so you wrap up like king tut then the sun comes out boiling hot and you’re all uncomfy and sweaty because the weather can’t make up its bloody mind. This always happens when you’re miles from home as well!

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

… cashpoints that are too slow

… cashpoint hoggers who spend 5 minutes withdrawing £20

… cashpoints that ask you too many questions (Santander – that is YOU!)

… cashpoints that have no money left

… cashpoints that let you enter your PIN, only then to tell you that there is no money

… cashpoints that display the blue screen of death lol

… people who call cashpoints “ATMs”

… going balls deep in a cashpoint

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

… cashpoints that are too slow

… cashpoint hoggers who spend 5 minutes withdrawing £20

… cashpoints that ask you too many questions (Santander – that is YOU!)

… cashpoints that have no money left

… cashpoints that let you enter your PIN, only then to tell you that there is no money

… cashpoints that display the blue screen of death lol

… people who call cashpoints “ATMs”

… going balls deep in a cashpoint

[ src=”/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/9087/z2lnau72yoxxw9gt7nipr38gj5ifcge2.jpg” alt=””]

You forgot cash points that charge you to take your own money out and it’s non optional as there is not another one for miles..This I detest.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)