Missing

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Edstar29 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hey any idea where The Bandit has gone? Not seen any vids for a while . Are you taking a break Steve

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Well he not gone to the pub.

Pdavidson88 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Well he not gone to the pub.

He’s ran away with the milkman

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

He’s got an only fans channel now…….. it’s  ok ..I guess .. makes me feel weird tho ……keeps staring at me through the screen

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

He’s got an only fans channel now…….. it’s  ok ..I guess .. makes me feel weird tho ……keeps staring at me through the screen

Fans only page with photos of big wins.

you might be onto something lol

Outlaw

Smokingbeagle wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Swinging big wins

Kingsmook WANTED $6
    Outlaw

He did say on his last video he was bored and not enjoying gambling at that time.

Also said he may never come back to streaming so we will have to wait and see.

Hitman8787 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hes moved to ireland and now streams solely on twitch

Outlaw

Kingsmook wrote:

He did say on his last video he was bored and not enjoying gambling at that time.

Also said he may never come back to streaming so we will have to wait and see.

Nah that won’t happen, bandit has always had a tank for playing, and when it gets full he steps away for a few weeks /months, since I’ve been watching him I’d be more concerned if he didn’t step away as that would be out of character for him..

every hobby gets dull if you keep doing it over and over and over again, especially if you can only do one of them, and most people knew he’d top out after doing a video every day / every other day…. it’s just not his style, once a month seems to be his sweet spot…….but who knows …. I  said  to an employeee that “ no way will we lock down because of  a pandemic “ a year ago……… so what the fuck do I know

igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Smokingbeagle wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Swinging big wins

Is he banging it on the desk ? ohh big wins

Stevenoneill WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Don’t blame him to be honest, have you tried to put in a decent session recently, the UKGC have murdered it. Most of the autos are gone, magic mirror takes three hours to spin and most sites have taken away bonuses for me. I might shit in my own hands and clap for more enjoyment.

Meatcleaver101 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

I miss his video’s… I see that Power Up channel is off YouTube now or I can no longer find it.. I hope he is ok and he comes back

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Meatcleaver101 wrote:

I see that Power Up channel is off YouTube now or I can no longer find it..

https://youtube.com/channel/UC3tool7smyxS0xZ3GAvib4g

Outlaw

igc-rm wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Smokingbeagle wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Swinging big wins

Is he banging it on the desk ? ohh big wins

Ok just seen this….. ???

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)