Minder arther Daly

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Johnw WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Who used to watch minder and what your favourite episode.

Johnw WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I would have to say it’s when arther sold the car with grass growing out of the engine

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Absolute classic British TV from the 70s through to the 90s, the Dennis Waterman era was class, I thought it got a bit shit in the 90s when it became very PC with incidental music playing in the background. Loved the episodes with “Scotch Harry” especially the one where he was meant to blow the safe up but blew himself up instead. George Cole was a national treasure in my eyes, the cockney wide boy patter laced through the episodes were legendary.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Brilliant tv show takes me back to my childhood, I’ve just had to listen to the theme tune on YouTube , a classic?????? I remember the bloody fruit machine in the pub?

scottyboii WANTED $1
    Outlaw

My second favourite show just below only fools. Arthur has to be my favourite tv character though, certainly a loveable rogue!! Best episode is when he tries to sell the football boots off as trainers. Classic!!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Ha ha tried to post this but was logged out the wan when artur wiz left to mind acoffin in the warehoos and hez brikin it so pits a sheet ower it . a wee dug gets in and gets under the sheet and runs away wae the sheet yelpin artur thinks its aghost n faints crashin into some manequins heez storin ha ha ?????wakes up wae an arm in hiz hand and a face starin  at him n bolts oot tae be confronted by the guy hez storin it fur and makes him go bak  in pls dont make me go bak in there says arthur u dont know what ur dealin with .its matters beyond the PALE ????????????

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

This haz alredy been posted soz

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Ahh Minder.. The memorys ? Got to say it was prob my Fav show as a kid, along with The professionals.

The Saint was also a Fav but not because of the script or acting…. Joanna Lumley thou ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

This haz alredy been posted soz

You called ? ????

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

soz haz didnt get that . not the brightest star in the sky . cant remember if i replied to ur post the other week about the weather mate . it was brilliant dont know how u could remember everything about everybody superb. my head was up my rs . wee archie came into the world half an hour short of a week b4 sadly my old mother left. after taking a massive stroke the day after julie was taken to the labour departmet said i would keep u posted but forgot and ur post that day put a wee smile bak on my face so thanks mate

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

That’s alright anytime mate. Sorry to hear about your mum but obviously you have a new vocation in life to be a fantastic grandad. Somehow I don’t think that will be difficult for you.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Cheers haz u know it mate ?

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Yeah, classic TV with brilliant chemistry between Cole and Waterman. Went downhill once Waterman left though.

I’m currently watching a TV show from 1979 which nobody ever talks about – Dick Barton: Special Agent. A wonderfully daft send up with deliberately wooden acting/bad acting that was perfectly played out.

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Johnw wrote:

Who used to watch minder and what your favourite episode.

Brilliant show still watch re runs on ITV 4 loved the 3 part aussie specials

The great trilby

A taste of money

For a few dollars more

But would of been better with Dennis Waterman.

LCA81 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Wasn’t the same after terry left, can’t watch the last 3 series, minder on the orient express is quite funny, feature length episode which I’ve never seen repeated on tv had to watch it on YouTube

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)