Megaways!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Which megaways game do you lot think has the most potential?

I like extra chilli and I’ve had it a few times and when you hit the purple chillies even a few on what you would class as a low multiplier they still pay pretty well, they shock me how well they can pay sometimes.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Hmm, tough one, they all have good potential. While I’m not gaming for real I play a lot of megaways on demo. Bonanza was a big favourite of mine in real play and could go mental, though 1000x was the highest I ever hit I’ve heard of it going a lot bigger.

I think Who Wants to be a Millionaire is probably the one with the most potential, due to the combination of up to 50 free spins and it’s not shy about bringing in max megaways during the bonus.

Primal is probably a close second.

Extra Chilli definitely has potential but I don’t think your odds of actually hitting any of that potential are high enough.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Primal mainly because the game can pay mental in the base where other megaways games only can in the bonus.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Biggest wins ive seen from any megaways slots is still queen of riches i think at just under 20000x stake

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Primal, Starblast, and Extra Chilli are the top 3 i think.

Chilli has done 30,000x+ i think before i saw.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Megaways has absolutely taken over game design it seems hasn’t it, people think its a good thing for it to be around so many games or is it maybe a bit boring?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Some people hate it. They got bored and moved on. But blueprints turnover has gone up 400% since licencing it… so it must be working.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Queen of Riches for sure! That can go for 20,000x plus!

Jk90 WANTED $25
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Megaways has absolutely taken over game design it seems hasn’t it, people think its a good thing for it to be around so many games or is it maybe a bit boring?

Probably not a popular choice but i do find them boring tbh and they seem to take the piss to bonus

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)