Magic Mirror Deluxe 2 error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey guys

So I’ve just been playing on Videoslots and was having a bash at Magic Mirror Deluxe 2 on 50p, it’s been rinsing the £50 I put in but with £9 left it drops in the bonus and then gives me the Magic Mirror wet dream of 6 retriggers. I’ve got every symbol except K and one other premium and then the games gets an error so I reload and it brings the bonus back up and replays the last spin but now when I try to continue by pressing spin it takes away the spin button and won’t let me continue.

I’ve contacted support and they had me try it on another browser and from my mobile and the same error keeps happening so now I’m making on an email from their games team. I’m a bit worried they will take the bonus away now and it was almost at £500. 🙁 Anyone else had this happen to them?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Dam.. That’s sickening Bro, hope you get that fixed too as its at least what +£700 with remaining spins ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Shit mate I hope you get that sorted, I dread that thing happening to me, but you’ve got evidence so it should be ok

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ffs mate. That’s going to be a grand. I hope you get it sorted.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Let us know the outcome mate.

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Could easily be 5000-10000x don’t let them away with it

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

youll be fine, the game result is already showing, you just need to try and play it on Firefox or something instead.

TheVajinator WANTED $9
    Outlaw

oh damn I never seen anything like that before. Hope you’re going to be okay bro, best of luck.

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Hope they don’t use the ‘malfunction voids plays’ get-out.  Hope you get it sorted.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Any update on this green? I’m dying to see what it finally went for, as I bet you are ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Still nothing to report I’m waiting on Videoslots to email me still 🙁 I’ve got work soon so I’ll contact them again tonight after I finish if I don’t get an answer.

I had another big win last night also on Dunder playing Golden Fish Tank I managed to get a stacked fish, x2 multi and also the wild for that same fish and another wild fish so it went bonkers with almost full screen wilds each spin and it paid around £700 on £1 stake. Also managed to finish 8th in a $3.30 poker bounty tournament then turned the winnings into a £400 withdrawal playing roulette so I managed £1200 cash out altogether. I’ve been running hot this past week and due a break from slots so I sure do hope Videoslots doesn’t take the piss and lets me play out the rest of the bonus haha so eager to see the result.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Your definitely running hot mate. About time as well. Great wins there but only 8th on the bounty tournament ?. Na only kidding that’s a great result.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Your definitely running hot mate. About time as well. Great wins there but only 8th on the bounty tournament ?. Na only kidding that’s a great result.

I was a bit gutted with 8th haha as I did have the highest bounty in the tournament ($55) and was chip leader for most of it…ended up losing a big flip AKs vs JJ 🙁 probably shouldn’t have called but the guy had a massive bounty himself. I’m still made up though I’ll just have to win the home game on Sunday to add the cherry on the cake :D.

Proddylegend WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I’ve had this before on a game it was that long ago I can’t remember which but wouldn’t  play out on the lap top or my phone so had to download another browser after all the effort it paid around 10x  -20x think it took around a week to sort !

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Damn I would be so mad if that happened to me. Why does it have to be in a great bonus? ?

Hope they get it fixed, or don’t just use the “malfunction voids…. ” bullshit line on you to fuck you out of your win

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)