Madness

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Right it’s good to have some what the fuck moments…. But this ( as somebody who plays kingmaker a lot ) is a wtf moment

She got the purples up to x80 ????? I mean in my plays you might get ten before it bonuses ( like if your super lucky and have the four leaf clover jammed up your arse ) but she got  80 purple across wins in one build  ? That’s amazing…

well done

SlotsBlogger WANTED $8
    Outlaw

@seyahkram1977 a fellow Kingmaker player! It is my all time favourite slot and I must have done over 1000 grinds in it’s lifetime and the most i’ve ever got the purps to is 9x. I had to get my calculator out as I thought it was BS, but it comes out about right. Then it suddenly dawned on me that there is a version of KM and SlotVegas (Fully Loaded) that randomise the multipliers on each spin. I think that’s the reason the screenshot shows the multis the way the are. Oh how I dream of a build like that!

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

SlotsBlogger wrote:

@seyahkram1977 a fellow Kingmaker player! It is my all time favourite slot and I must have done over 1000 grinds in it’s lifetime and the most i’ve ever got the purps to is 9x. I had to get my calculator out as I thought it was BS, but it comes out about right. Then it suddenly dawned on me that there is a version of KM and SlotVegas (Fully Loaded) that randomise the multipliers on each spin. I think that’s the reason the screenshot shows the multis the way the are. Oh how I dream of a build like that!

Ohhhh piss you’re  right ….. yeah I’ve seen that version of the game …but man alive …. Hitting that 80x and a line across … ohhh so disappointing in a nice way I was like “ right I’m having this “

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)