Lucky Halloween slot

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I have just joined paddy power and played on this slot and what  frustrating game. Literally kept teasing with the pumpkin on the side about 9 times never came out then few teases for the free spins. The pays were quiet poor aswell. Then On my very last £2 spin the man came on the bike and thought thank fuk least I get to see something and he just kept riding past and did nothing I mean what is the point in that nearly threw my phone across the room.

Its like when when you get the fairy or genie and the bonus pays nothing. Can anyone recommend the slot have I just had a bad run there or is it always that poor

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

It certainly is a frustrating slot, you will certainly never get rich with this game. The bandit used to play lucky Halloween a lot, the comedy value of Stevie going off his nut was worth watching the video alone, there is a clone on PP with a little Irish dude that walks by with a pipe, this slot is equally as shite as Lucky Halloween.

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Fucking brutal slot, these games that tease should be outlawed. Once they come out it should be guaranteed the scamming bastards! lol

When he pulls out the massive wild on the back of the bike it’s normally a huge win

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Usually the case with daily jackpot games, they’re all wank!

i agree with the point about banning teases, they’re there to tilt but I just can’t be arsed after 2/3 and move on, it’s bollocks.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Terrible slot,as the ones skins like it…max you are ever going to win is 500x stake,lose lots of RTP as its a jackpot slot and chances of winning that is very slim.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)