Low RTP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Guys,

What are some of your lowest RTP slots (over the course of 1000+ spins)? Here are three of mine, some seem painfully low given the number of spins but I’m sure others will have it worse…

Pimped:

Captain Venture:

Magic Mirror Deluxe:

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

What is your overall RTP on there mate? I have some awful individual games but some great ones too, my current overall on there is 99.25% My lowest game is Book of Ra Magic at 5%!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

What is your overall RTP on there mate? I have some awful individual games but some great ones too, my current overall on there is 99.25% My lowest game is Book of Ra Magic at 5%!

96% right now which isn’t too bad I guess, it’s certainly up from a few weeks ago! Had some decent hits on a few games recently, surprisingly Time is Money is my highest RTP on the site at 325% (however I haven’t played it much so it’s not a true reflection of the game, clearly!).

5% is shockingly low, how many spins is that over?!

Chubbdog WANTED $1
    Outlaw

My overall is (at video slots):

For my highest with 1000 spins it would be Magic Mirror deluxe:

Lowest I could find is (with 1000 spins) is Flame Busters:

If you know a way to sort that RTP site by number of spins let me know.  I would like to see my overall spins that I have done:

Have a good day.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

g

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Chubbdog wrote:

My overall is (at video slots):

For my highest with 1000 spins it would be Magic Mirror deluxe:

Lowest I could find is (with 1000 spins) is Flame Busters:

If you know a way to sort that RTP site by number of spins let me know.  I would like to see my overall spins that I have done:

Have a good day.

Mad how much slots can vary, your highest is among my lowest! Guessing you’ve had one or two decent bonuses on Magic Mirror? Flame Busters for me also is in my bottom ten!

Not sure if there’s a way to filter on number of spins, but it would be a good addition to VideoSlots!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)