Low Rolling Champions

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Hey folks!

Starting to think that i will really enjoy tweaking my gambling in future down to small and low stakes online and with a no FOBT rule of thumb.

What are everyone’s favourites to play? I’m thinking 20p-80p a spin maybe as a gauge. (Even 80p may seem high in this example)

And why do you like those slots, is there huge potential within the bonus or a cascading multiplier in the base etc?

I’m aware of DOA2 super hits on 9p a spin but would like to hear more of a wider picture or other experiences here for a fun grind.

I’m hoping to say bye-bye to the £2-3 a spin stakes from now on and re-train my enjoyment of gambling and more importantly, value of money.

Cheers yo!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’ve had 1000x + hits on, book of dead, break da bank, danger, rise of merlin, lady lucky charm, venture, jars and tiki tumble all on 20p over the last few years.. I’m still 1000s and 1000s down over all but it’s not as much lost as if I played 2quid.. I enjoy the play time so a £20 deposit with a bit of luck will get me a nice session on min stake where as its probably 10 dead spins on 2quid lol

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Rainbow riches megaways. 20p min stake and loads of base game potential. Sweet bonanza is also a fun game that doesn’t destroy the balance and can pay huge. I love railroad by merkur, most sites have a min stake of 5p which is maybe too low for you but as the game can take an age to bonus it’s very easy to slowly move up in stake and still not be doing £2-£3 spins.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Book of dead is the one though I’ve had full screen of premium and 4 explorers a few times.. Love that game

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Ahh sweet man!

I think i would go for Danger first, wondering about lil’ devil or could that game be too tilting long term?

Any games to avoid on small stakes?

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I always forget to give Book of Dead a bash!

I guess retriggering bonu games are key here….

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

That’s my best hit on danger, minutes later I hit a line of gold bars on break da bank with a 5x on 45p for about £450, it was a good day that day ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Do a lot of travelling and at the mo, to pass the time lil devil is constantly on at 20p and it’s actually really ok regarding base hits and 20 quid can last a fair bit of time ….. heard jars is meant to be good because of the “times” potential with three/ four jars ( but a dick to bonus )

Giggsy123 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Did my bollocks in for a long time on 2 to 3 quid stake and in the end I just binned it off. Would get a few big hits here and there but overall lost thousands!

About 2years ago I closed all of my accounts on the major sites and opened one on unibet, loads of games that I could grind on low stakes while still having my fix lol. Had some decent wins on book of dead, ra, pimped and a few other novomatic but recently hit a massive hit on lil devil, over 7000x! Took about 30 quid to build but paid 795 quid on 10p lol.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)