Looking for a bit of advice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    willrfc19 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi guys long story short I have been betting with boylesports for almost a year now never had any problems with anything. I won about £10000 last night withdrraw £8000 last night as been pending in my account takes about 2 hours for withdrawals to go though. All of a sudden all the withdrawals disappeared nothing on history I spoke with live chat they said it’s with there  finance team which is fine but that has never happened before where I can’t see anything it’s my first big win ever. might just be me being paranoid. anyone as a advice would be appreciated.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

willrfc19 wrote:

Hi guys long story short I have been betting with boylesports for almost a year now never had any problems with anything. I won about £10000 last night withdrraw £8000 last night as been pending in my account takes about 2 hours for withdrawals to go though. All of a sudden all the withdrawals disappeared nothing on history I spoke with live chat they said it’s with there  finance team which is fine but that has never happened before where I can’t see anything it’s my first big win ever. might just be me being paranoid. anyone as a advice would be appreciated.

If it’s with finance then it’s there, could live chat again and ask, and screen shot the conversation to keep as a back up, but if 8k is your biggest withdrawl it’s probably gone to be verified, there could be checks you need to do before they release it…it’s strange that it’s not there at all, did you use a bonus or anything before the win?

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Hey buddy have a look in your transactions it normally shows your spins and then wins etc .

also why didn’t you take a photo for the big win page on here

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

willrfc19 wrote:

Any advance on this mate ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)