Longest Book of Dead run without Bonus :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aidxnn WANTED $5
    Outlaw

So over the past month or so, I was able to get a £100 deposit up to about £8000 and have been playing relatively lowish stakes every day (£1 – £2)

This morning I fancied a bit of a raise I tried to get Book of Dead to bonus on £4.

Long story short, today it has went ~2850 spins without a single bonus and I have genuinely never had a run of luck like this one. Every 20 spins was a tease, but it just felt like the 3rd book was deleted. Don’t ask me why I kept on the slot, just unbelievably tilted and couldn’t believe what was unfolding before my eyes.

Book of dead. Not Bonanza. BOOK OF F**** DEAD.

Anyone else got a story like this one on BoD?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

It wasn’t a game I played often as I liked Book of Ra better, but I once went over 500 spins on BoD before it landed. I’d never give any slot 2000 or more spins chasing a bonus which averages less than 100x, what’s the point?

FreeStyle WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Had a few sessions on BoD with 1000+ spins before the bonus. Difference is I was on 10p/20p stakes.

Its really only down to how the slot plays.

Mrbeefy1981 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Seems like they have made some changes recently, as most of the year I had bonus teases and drops coming in pretty regular on 30p, but the last 2 weeks I have been spinning through deposits without so much as a 2 book last reel tease.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Its so fucking hard to leave a game without a bonus when you have pile drived nearly a thousand spins into it. The game providers 100 percent know this, and milk us for everything 90 percent of the time. This is the fucking problem we have now. They are just terribly sick as fuck programmers.

Eventually they will drive people away. But they will fill their Coffers to the brim first! #SickCunts

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Just did 50% bonus deposit £200 for £100 bonus,lost my £200 on DoA2 then switched to BoD with bonus money(as DOA1 is a banned game,didnt want to risk having a confiscation even though they havnt listed DoA2 as banned,im sure they would try something had i won on it with bonus money),anyway was lucky and got a bonus gave me performing seal and hit full screen for 750x…then the few more bonuses i got all paid well,full screen aces/10s and jacks,plus 3 explorers so didnt have one under 100x,best its ever played for me,cleared the £3750 wagering and withdrew 5k:)…happy days.

aidxnn WANTED $5
    Outlaw

@ligarr Happy for you mate, slots are amazing when they play like that. Sadly most of the time we’re on the other side of that feeling though!

aidxnn WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Yeah. The way it was playing was crazy, never saw anything like it in my time playing slots. Very disappointed I didn’t get one in the end! Next time I deposit, do I try and get the £4 BoD bonus? Never again I don’t think lol.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)